• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukmikeyy

The deal sounds poor its not even £14million its 20 million euros around £13.7 million pounds and get this guys, Juventus claim its in installments :shock:

£6.9 MILLION up front after his medical.
£3.4 million next july
£3.4 million in 2 years time.

So really, all we have up front is £6.9 million. :(

I have to admit im still confused, im not upset he's gone, but slightly dissapointed with the price with which he went for.

At least if Arsenal had got the money upfront, i would feel we would use it well,but what the hell is £6.9 million going to contribute towards.

In Arsène we trust of course, but i have to admit im intrigued as to how this plays out.

Is Hleb Viera's replacement or does Arsène have a gem up his sleeve :?:

fatalfury

Heynry isn't the type of character to shout and motivate his teammates. He's kinda a quiet type. And Campbell, errrr his last season's form.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom