• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New kit?

A

Anonymous

People..people..

This MAY be fake, but the original official design will look very much like that, all of nike's new official kits are in that design now so be prepared.

i actually like it.

GoonerLuke

MSX said:
People..people..

This MAY be fake, but the original official design will look very much like that, all of nike's new official kits are in that design now so be prepared.

i actually like it.

Yep, all the new Nike kits for all the clubs they sponsor will have a centered crest. I do wish the swoosh was moved to the sleeve, as it throws off the balance of the shirt, apart from that I think the new shirt looks great and will wear mine proudly next season.

Now what name to get on the back? Henry? Reyes? Toure? I'm leaning towards Toure.

johe

Maybe we should go for an all red shirt? With white shorts and red socks and a nice big firm collar :lol: to go for an even more classic look than our away kit.

Edit: Maybe even a yellow home kit :D

Yep. I agree with MSX about the design. It will definately look like that. I went to Nikeworld in Oxford Circus yesterday and they showed me the new season footy kits. The Arsenal one WILL look something like the one pictured.

If you see one of the actual shirts (obviously not the arsenal one) it is actually very nice up close - and the material feels a lot better than our current shirts.

Don't worry though, its not a tightfit job, its just that the dude who was wearing it was a bit bigger than your average footballer.

lewdikris

Established Member
'Fraid to say that looks like a genuine Nike design. Unfortunately if you sign up with Nike, you get the same style kit as everyone else. So Man U, Barca and the rest will all have the same styling.

I like it though. I prefer long sleeves. I guess the red mark on the arm is a tick. and the V neck's pretty cool.

Gunner4life09

the new kits outlook and design may be similar 2 the one in the pic but i'm sure the original will look way much better.

th14fan

I surely hope that this is not the kit. I will be waiting to buy the kit for two years then. Just stay with the 2003-2004 shirts. That is a hideous shirt. Please change it. Very quickly. :shock:

Gunner4life09

but the this is abviously a fake, i mean how could that guy get it months before they even release it, i expect the design layout to look similair to this on but i am sure like will make it look real good. no worries

Wheelori

the Nike tick looks world class up on the shoulder like that, quality!

i don't see why they'd put a tick in the middle of the sleeve, where's our championship winners premier league badges go, that'll be the gold ones all you mancs! haha.

it will look awesome if it's anything like that, lets not moan, lets be enthusiastic, it could be worse, it cuold be kappa lol.

the central crest works so well because the tick is higher, it does look better with a more horizontal sponsor though.

i can imagine the international kits looking better, they always do!

dav1de

i got me a kinda small frame, i cant wait to wear a tight shirt at last, i hate those baggy ones.

baggy ones are just ok for the girls to wear around the house, but even as i'm typing this sentence im realising how much better a tight one would be.

The Mini

East Stand Man, Is there a website where I can see the new design? I was thinking of buying this season's shirt but if it'll change then I'll pass.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
that shirt shows the direction that Nike's moving with their designs. i dont think it is that bad. imagine it on bobby or pat and it looks good. the new holland kit is similar. i wouldnt be surprised it that is what the players wear next season.

G00n3r

I'm 90% sure that is the next kit. The general design matches the latest Nike International kits - which, other than the circles round the numbers on the front are great.

It's quite possibly a dodgy photo of an early mock-up that Nike make to present to the teams for their approval.

Once you see Henry, Pires and Reyes scoring great goals in it you will grow to love it ;)

G00n3r

PS - as someone mentioned before there are many fake kits available in Thailand, early ones were to be honest quite hilarious, especially the club crests.

But most are now 2nds from the nike/adidas production lines.

All my Arsenal shirts are genuine from UK of course but i do have a 'genuine' 2nd of Real Madrid with a Number 7 and Raul on the back (proper typeface) which cost me a Tenner :)

Martin

G00n3r said:
All my Arsenal shirts are genuine from UK of course
What do you men from UK? You bought them there or they are made in UK? Because current jerseys are made in Portugal.

Gunner4life09

i think the thailand ones have picked up in qualitly alot from the past few years, now if some one was wearing it from far it would look real. only if u were like standing next to it, u could tell wheater is fake. not that i am a supporter of fakes. all mine are real, from the highbury shop.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom