• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New kit?

bobbypires

Established Member
139906-1.jpg

New kit

Adam

Established Member
Is it a tight shirt? Or is that guy really over-weight??

Looks like we might be going Italian or Rugby style.

JazzG

Established Member
Adam said:
Is it a tight shirt? Or is that guy really over-weight??

LMAO exactly what I was thinking :D

That shirt is horrible looks like England's rugby kit. Also I don't see collars, no collars = bad

vin de guerre

This is a couch potato friendly shirt. I think the O is actually designed to support the "beer belly"! I am glad to see the Arsenal got Brad Pitt to model for them.

The Mini

Could we have a retake of that picture with a thin man (preferably an Arsenal Player so we can see if it suits them)

vin de guerre

The Mini said:
Could we have a retake of that picture with a thin man (preferably an Arsenal Player so we can see if it suits them)
Mini what have you got against of healthy fat on a man?

I must admit I almost killed myself laughing at the guy who asked if this was one of those "Tight" rugby shirt ideas.
Yeh a twelve man tent would be tight on this model! Tight, I ask you?

The Mini

The Olympic Champion at Pie eating and Belching! He's also World Champion at the pub decathalon!

Feis-al

And when is it going to be used, Next season or what, I'm really interested to know because I want to order for one, How did you get it or the info :?:

XxGoonaStuxX

I hope that isn't the kit we are going to have next season. It looks horrible :|
Would help if someone thinner modelled it.
I doubt thats the real one because they would have got someone real thin to do it no doubt and thy usually just show th kit laid out no on someone.
Probably some Asian rip-off one I HOPE !

vin de guerre

Feis-al said:
And when is it going to be used, Next season or what, I'm really interested to know because I want to order for one, How did you get it or the info :?:

I heard that this shirt will be used only one of the following happens:
a: hell freezes over
b: DB10 has a beer belly as big as the model's

Tom

No way - that is no way going to be next years kit! Maybe it's just a market rip-off (as modelled by a market trader) or a rejected design. Badges in the middle don't work with sponsorship!

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom