• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New kit?

vin de guerre

The Mini said:
What gave it away, the fat model?
Mini you got it in one! I thought it was a really really good design for the new kit until I noticed this model was wearing a False pot belly! Now I am sure its a fake. :eek:ops:

GoonerLuke

Martin said:
Hey, for all of you, who think it´s fake, I´ve got an article from last November, with picture, of a new Estonian national football team jersey...
http://www.epl.ee/artikkel_250154.html
OK, the most important part is picture :D
But yes, i don´t like it as most of you :(

And here is the source of todays picture: http://www.arsenal-mad.co.uk/news/loadn ... &id=139906

So, are all Nike´s shirts going to be like that?

PS. Thin enough model for you? :p

Okay, now I'm fairly convinced. Nice bit of investigating Martin.

At first, I never like the new Arsenal kits as much as the ones they replace, but then they quickly grow on me once I see how good the players look in them. If that is indeed the new shirt, then I have to say I like it.

ethanen

The shirt looks terrible...
3/4 sleeves??
hope it's not our new shirt... I won't buy it for sure..

Bring back the cool blue shirt from last season!

Martin

ethanen said:
Bring back the cool blue shirt from last season!
Hmm.. it was an away jersey, you want it for reguler? :lol:
And yellow is here to stay, at least for some time, because it´s a traditional away colour.

ethanen

Not necessarily but it looks better then the current yellow...

I see you're new here also... :thumbup

Andrew

I think this shirt will grow on me... I remember when they released the current red shirt along with the blue shirt. I thought they were both awful. Now I quite like them both. Whatever the new shirt is, after a few weeks or so I'm sure I'll begin to like it.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
that has to be a fake, no way am i going to buy it if it is the real one. :shock:

someone is playing a trick on us :roll:

i say bring back the dreamcast one from our Double winning season

Jinn

Established Member
Quality of the photo is so poor, it has to be fake.

The real one could be something similar though.

AFCG7

Established Member
the one in the photo may very well be a fake.. but i think our new shirt could have a similar design .. with the crest in the middle.
I dont like it.. the crest should stay where it is..
if that is how our new shirt will look i think i'll stick with the one we have now

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
the old dark blue and light blue away jersey with the jagged lightning type split down the middle, and the corresponding home jersey with the half red half white sleeves are still the best modern day arsenal jerseys... glad i own both of them! :wink:

//edit, they are of course the ones with the slightly longer back with Arsenal written at the end!

mood

Don'y worry mates!! it's 100% fake... and I would really like the golden away back.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom