• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday 14

How good is Cesc?

• Total voters

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
De Bruv missing an open goal. Should've been a draw. Now we'll have to hear everyone gushing over Chelsea.
At least it makes our job against them easier, though I rate Iheanacho as an Aguero replacement, and they'll probably start with Toure now that Fernandinho is out.
Toure can't cover the ground like Fernandinho & Iheanacho, despite his goals is no replacement for Ageuro imo. It'll still be an extremely tough game for us but no doubt made more favourable for us with those two missing.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Ottamendi for ffs , what in the **** did they see in him . He's been **** since day one .

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

What the hell happened at the end?? It was as ridiculous as it gets! Match was played with fast pace but without any malicious intent, where did that come from?

Aguero you idiot, that tackle should be punished heavily, he was clearly targeting his knee and endangering Luiz's career! I'm livid!

Agent Cesc did what he does best nowadays, wound up some other Brazilian butcher, so he can't play against us. Good job! :p

F*ck Pep!

Serious? It all blew up when Aguero tried to snap Luiz in half.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's a sneaky, sly little rodent who often starts/makes a brawl worse and then disappears into the melee so the referee doesn't notice. Has those tendencies off the pitch as well.

Like a sh¦t Iago from Othello.
There we go :)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Silly from Aguero yes I know you don't deserve to lose the game but stay professional and it was the last minute of the game

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Yeah and they actually sold KDB and Schurrle. Still they were utterly overrun by City . Don't think Conte will to pleased with that .
Chelski are not that great but Conte turned an identity less and clueless Juve side into a machine without screws(strikers) and won Serie A unbeaten. One of the most jaw dropping transformations I've witnessed. But Italy weren't as strong as the PL is despite being tactically well drilled. Dude's a genius.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Like when we tore Chelsea a new one a few weeks back.
I've long said that we only convincingly beat our rivals when they make tactical errors. See Man United two years ago and Chelsea this year.

I think we convincingly beat City three years ago. That's all I can remember but you might remember others. My point is that it doesn't happen enough.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom