• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud: Au Revoir Cher Ami

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I might be nearly 6'4" but millionaire I ain't and handsome is looking unlikely as well :lol: I'm like a slightly less ugly Samir Nasri and without the football talent. Might as well end it all now.
If any of us were talented and good lucking, we wouldn't be sitting on a football forum.

jaesyn

Should I stir the pot.... yes. Giroud leading the league in goals/assists per minute, by a looooong way.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...iker-premier-league-goals-assists-per-minute/

Still think Alexis should be the first choice striker though, based on team performance. But it is getting undeniable (or it should be anyway) that Giroud delivers when played.

I'd say Giroud delivers when he is not guaranteed a starting spot but has to fight his way in. For both us and France he gets complacent and plays uninspired when he knows he will be first choice no matter what. Whereas once he gets demoted he shows desire again. Different types of players have different levels of the motivation. Giroud seems to need certain circumstances to play his best. He also looks better brought on as the "super sub".Since he is already 30 that role would probably best suit both him and us moving forward. Wenger has wanted a Giroud type for a long time

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
89' 92' 86' 89' 71' 78' (+3 first half goals)

No reason to ever start the guy. He was made for Wengers first substitution.

Hyruga

Luckily Walcott has not been playing recently. He can't cross, can't pass, can't one-two, takes forever to make a decision and easily stressed out after 80 min. Giroud would not have any chances when Walcott is playing.

Özil's cross to Giroud against West Brom.

Sanchez's cross to Giroud, Bellerin's cross to Giroud against Bournemouth

Lucas' backheel to Giroud against Preston

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom