• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The players have let Wenger down as much as he's failed. Yes Kos is class but him going off shouldn't open the floodgates the way it has.

Özil has completely stitched Wenger up, just trotting around the centre circle. Yes he's quality when it goes his way but he's been non existent tonight. Yes Coquelin and Gabriel are shocking but the likes of Bellerin, Mustafi and Iwobi were just as poor.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
At least this won't go on to derail our premier league campaign, we've taken care of that already.
kramer-yeah.gif

Plutarch

Bayern are so much better than us. But we gave them a little extra help anyway. When did Arsenal last defend properly for 90 minutes? It never happens.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yeah.. i'm the reason. Surely not this joke of a manager and the joke attitude of these players...

Seriously wake up, we're ****ed up, and you are refusing to realize the truth.

What the **** are you on you prick ? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm actually in tears, you're acting if you're the only one who knew that we wouldn't win here.

But yes, losers like you are the reason we fail every year, throwing the towel before a game.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Cazrola Koscienly and Sanchez are our best players.
we are not ready to compite on this level.
we got punished against a much better team, we are just not good enough anymore, the gap has become unbearable, and its all about sheet managment, we should be having our best horses on the field today and we are playing Gibbs iwobi and the ox.

wenger out, underperforming when you look at the money invested on the team, the amount of time they are playing together and the depth of our sheet.

elite manager, but we need to try something different, our mojo is dying every single season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Seriously? I love the guy and always will, but he's ****ing embarrassed the CLUB tonight.

For tonight, fvck him.
1-1 at half-time, reasonably comfortable in the game after Bayern's initial onslaught. Koscielny's injury destabilised the whole team.

Not making excuses though, Bayern deservedly won.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Totally. I feel terrible for him.
He put his faith on a bunch of guys and they are simply not up to the challenge. Ox/Theo/Ramsey/Ox/ Gabriel and a few others are mediocre players. Whoever is the manager, we can't win with these guys.
This. Next manager has got a huge clear out on his hands.

Goon_si

The way Özil is playing, we''ll be lucky to get 10 mil for him in the summer. Dude just doesnt care. He should retire with Wenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom