• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrik Schick

ARSNLNO1

I know absolutely nothing about this guy, I am also very wary of basing an opinion on youtube videos, however... boy this lad looks talented, dare I say it he reminds me of a young RVP. An that price that's being quoted as is buyout I'd take a punt on him, but not at the expense of a proper top addition.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I agree the guy looks a very very good talent...but why put him on the wing ...even for a season? This guy is a striker with ALL the qualities you expect from a top striker like you listed above. He does have the ability to drift wide a little like Henry did, but he MUST be played as a striker... this messing around and ruining talented players by playing them out of position has to end!

Despite all his talents, he's still a skinny 21 year old, he's going to need time to adapt to the physical aspects of the league. As Lorente said in a recent interview, aboard he was able to bully defenders but in England defenders are stronger then him.

If we were playing a 442 then fine...but to come in and carry the attack alone is going to be a huge challenge...definitely don't want the kid to be thrown in there....if he doesn't preform the fans will get on his back...he doesnt need that kind of pressure.

Playing RWF would be the perfect way to adapt to the league before moving him in to the CF position. Or have him on as a regular sub for Giroud or Alexis if we're winning by a few goals.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tall, left-footed, a deceptively quick dribbler and, based on the image in Yousif's post, a Schick magnet.

Waiting for the Chippendale dancers that make up AM to say how butters those girls are.

talktalk

Despite all his talents, he's still a skinny 21 year old, he's going to need time to adapt to the physical aspects of the league. As Lorente said in a recent interview, aboard he was able to bully defenders but in England defenders are stronger then him.

If we were playing a 442 then fine...but to come in and carry the attack alone is going to be a huge challenge...definitely don't want the kid to be thrown in there....if he doesn't preform the fans will get on his back...he doesnt need that kind of pressure.

Playing RWF would be the perfect way to adapt to the league before moving him in to the CF position. Or have him on as a regular sub for Giroud or Alexis if we're winning by a few goals.
So with that you would play Gabriel Jesus out on the wing as well? Nobody is saying he should carry the line for a whole season. However if we sign him when he is played its to his strengths, lets get this cr*p weak mentality out of our club. You think Italy is a soft touch?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This guy looks insane. His technique and the way he strikes the ball is like RvP, and he runs at players similar to Robben

Hes so fast and strong though, and he has the technique to match. Id love to sign him

Gooner006

Crushed, but not surprised, by this. Schick looks to have all the makings of a star center forward.

What a proper club Juve is. Having Dybala didn't stop them from signing Higuain, and having Higuain doesn't stop them from going after Schick. Also sold Pogba and made the Champions League final the same season. That Allegri guy must know what he's doing.

BBF

Juventus are signing quality forwards they don't even need for bargain prices and we're shopping in ****ing Switzerland. Jesus christ, this club is so far behind in scouting it's unreal.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom