• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrik Schick

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He said the reports are nonsense, why did you just ignore that bit :lol:

I'm not saying he must be telling the truth, but I am more skeptical now. What did he have to lose to say there is interest for his player?
He never said he didn't meet with the clubs, just that reports were nonsense. If he gets caught out later, he can say that technically he didn't lie.

Reminds me of a less skillful van Persie. Type of profile we should be interested in for a back up/rotation option if we actually had a top number 9.

Doubt we will sign top 9. Or forward for that matter. They are too expensive now. Our best hope is sign some young talent that will explode later.

Gooner006

We should be all over this kid. Tall, fast, highly skilled, and will cost just €25 million. For a player with his potential, that's a risk we have to take. 12 goals and three assists, in what amounts to just shy of 15 full 90s minutes-wise, is wild for a 21-year-old in his first season in Italy.

Have Cech and Rosicky make a call, and get his signature now.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Looks quality. immaculate first touch, pace, control, good finisher. we should be doing everything in our ability to sign this guy.

He's going to be a world beater....We could probably stick him on the wing for the 1st season before easing him in to the CF role.

I really hope it's not another we could've signed him but so and so paid more or he wanted too much money...wenger if you're going to be here next year, pull your finger out!!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With Cech and Rosicky able to give him a call on our behalf, surely we have a bit of an advantage. If the club deem him talented, I hope they give it a proper go.
With our s**t striking option we have good chance to get him too.

talktalk

Looks quality. immaculate first touch, pace, control, good finisher. we should be doing everything in our ability to sign this guy.

He's going to be a world beater....We could probably stick him on the wing for the 1st season before easing him in to the CF role.

I really hope it's not another we could've signed him but so and so paid more or he wanted too much money...wenger if you're going to be here next year, pull your finger out!!!
I agree the guy looks a very very good talent...but why put him on the wing ...even for a season? This guy is a striker with ALL the qualities you expect from a top striker like you listed above. He does have the ability to drift wide a little like Henry did, but he MUST be played as a striker... this messing around and ruining talented players by playing them out of position has to end!

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom