• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Stoke City vs Arsenal | 13/05/17 | Sky Sports | 5:30pm K/O (BST)

Match result?

• Stoke win

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Watford had 1 win in 11 before winning at the Emirates in January, Everton had 1 win in 10 before the 2-1 win at Goodison in December....

Missed the best one. Peak Arsenal:

20160314_191818.jpg

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Going to Stoke is like being at WHLane, aggressive and loud crowd fairly close to the pitch. Hard for away teams to concentrate in such an atmosphere.
#12thman

Stoke are higher in the away table than the home table this season. Nowadays there are certainly grounds that are more fortress like such as Burnley, White Hart Lane, Goodison and Leicester.

Hopefully a good omen, although of those teams Arsenal beat Burnley away, drew at Leicester and lost at Sp**s and Everton.

Malky

Established Member
I hate these inbred bastards. Their club has no point in life, other than sit about in mid-table, not really caring greatly for any fixture, except the annual visit of Arsenal where they treat it as a ****ing cup final and then spend 90mins trying to kick us off the pitch.
Even a draw will be treated like a win by this lot and the Stoke fans will go home and **** their sisters in celebration....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
4-0 Win please the time has come to make their fans shut about us being their rival.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I guess with our new formation we might have a chance to win this just like Southampton they found it hard to break us and they are much more better team than Stoke.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hate these inbred bastards. Their club has no point in life, other than sit about in mid-table, not really caring greatly for any fixture, except the annual visit of Arsenal where they treat it as a ****ing cup final and then spend 90mins trying to kick us off the pitch.
Even a draw will be treated like a win by this lot and the Stoke fans will go home and **** their sisters in celebration....
That's old school and a proper post.

An example to all those ****ers bigging up the opposition, every game. SMH.

CHOPS

Just heard a funny Danny Higginbotham ex Stoke two spells claiming Stoke are a different team as to when he played for them,that they like to play the ball on the ground now!
Not against us they don't same old kicking match for them they've got one of the biggest Arsenal haters as their Manager and Wenger hater too!
Still think we'll win this one (about time) and carry the surge up the table 3-1 to us Sanchez with a couple and another Giroud clincher!

Malky

Established Member
That's old school and a proper post.

An example to all those ****ers bigging up the opposition, every game. SMH.
Yeah, **** sitting here and arse kissing Stoke, of all teams, because " They play some nice football at times" **** that!
My hatred for this club has no limit, granted its not as deep as the hate I have for Sp**s or United, but I would still go on a 4 day drinking sesh in celebration if they were liquidated.

I've not been his biggest fan, but I would love a 3-0 win against them with Ramsey bagging a hattrick and celebrating every goal in front of the Stoke fans.

Ewarwoowar

Checked the weather report and it's another rainy day in Mordor, seems the sun no like to be there neither. Reminds me of the Aesop fable and the bet between the sun and the cloud, only this time the cloud won, though I think the Sun may have taken a dive, always thought SAD was a seasonal thing but up there it's a permanent fixture and stands for Stoke affected disorder!

I don't think they are as organised defensively these days, they are not set up the same way as past encounters, so it would require a lot of concentration for them to rediscover that mire of s***e tactics we so struggled with in the past. It's not forecast to be cold so the special snowflakes in our squad should not suffer no freeze.

Players to watch out for,, S***ecross, Arnaultab*tch and bunch of right Charlies Adam and whatever happen, let's not be the revival to the revival of Peter Crouch career.

If we score early I think we cast off this demon and give them a good 5-6 nil leathering, if not turn up in the second and do to them the newly trademarked Arsenal 2-0.

Adrian.Gj

Apart from Arnautovich and Shaqiri, and to a certain extent Joe Allen who are dangerous, all others are just "anti-footballers". On a given day if Shaqiri and Arnautovich link works, they can easily score against any opposition.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Checked the weather report and it's another rainy day in Mordor, seems the sun no like to be there neither. Reminds me of the Aesop fable and the bet between the sun and the cloud, only this time the cloud won, though I think the Sun may have taken a dive, always thought SAD was a seasonal thing but up there it's a permanent fixture and stands for Stoke affected disorder!

I don't think they are as organised defensively these days, they are not set up the same way as past encounters, so it would require a lot of concentration for them to rediscover that mire of s***e tactics we so struggled with in the past. It's not forecast to be cold so the special snowflakes in our squad should not suffer no freeze.

Players to watch out for,, S***ecross, Arnaultab*tch and bunch of right Charlies Adam and whatever happen, let's not be the revival to the revival of Peter Crouch career.

If we score early I think we cast off this demon and give them a good 5-6 nil leathering, if not turn up in the second and do to them the newly trademarked Arsenal 2-0.
Just checked the met office. Light cloud and sunny spells for the match tomorrow. Mind you that could mean it snows :lol:

We stand no chance if it's raining and Shawcross starts sliding in and breaking legs. But sunny, is Wengerball weather.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yeah, **** sitting here and arse kissing Stoke, of all teams, because " They play some nice football at times" **** that!
My hatred for this club has no limit, granted its not as deep as the hate I have for Sp**s or United, but I would still go on a 4 day drinking sesh in celebration if they were liquidated.

I've not been his biggest fan, but I would love a 3-0 win against them with Ramsey bagging a hattrick and celebrating every goal in front of the Stoke fans.
Arselicking Stoke is 5th in my list of crimes behind, arselicking United, arselicking Sp**s, arselicking Mourinho and actual arselicking :lol:

Ewarwoowar

Just checked the met office. Light cloud and sunny spells for the match tomorrow. Mind you that could mean it snows :lol:

Who said climate change wasn't a thing?

We stand no chance if it's raining and Shawcross starts sliding in and breaking legs. But sunny, is Wengerball weather.

Pitch sprinklers are working overtime as we speak, in the meanwhile, hosepipe ban for the rest of the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom