• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Neymar is very good, but I can't help but feel meh about him. Both Ronaldinho and Ronaldo had more joy to their game, like they seemed to enjoy being a footballer more.

re. our friend Krillin mmmbop, he seems to be (from interviews) very down to earth. Someone who lives and breathes football, so other than by some miracle, like, he reaaaally wants to play wengerball before going to Madrid, can't see a chance... and with 80m and 100m being quoted, that's us gone.

logic DC

Neymar is very good, but I can't help but feel meh about him. Both Ronaldinho and Ronaldo had more joy to their game, like they seemed to enjoy being a footballer more.

re. our friend Krillin mmmbop, he seems to be (from interviews) very down to earth. Someone who lives and breathes football, so other than by some miracle, like, he reaaaally wants to play wengerball before going to Madrid, can't see a chance... and with 80m and 100m being quoted, that's us gone.
you feel he is meh, because to you it seems like he doesn't enjoy football like Ronaldinho and co? nothing to do with he's actual ability.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
you feel he is meh, because to you it seems like he doesn't enjoy football like Ronaldinho and co? nothing to do with he's actual ability.

Which is why the paragraph begins with "he's very good". I was just raising the point that even though he's one of the best in the world, he doesn't really strike as someone who really likes football all that much (unlike his pal Messi). I feel the same towards CRonaldo, though he has an obsession with success that Neymar doesn't have.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Which is why the paragraph begins with "he's very good". I was just raising the point that even though he's one of the best in the world, he doesn't really strike as someone who really likes football all that much (unlike his pal Messi). I feel the same towards CRonaldo, though he has an obsession with success that Neymar doesn't have.
Tell the truth, it's because Neymar doesn't have weight issues, isn't it? You think fatties have more fun or something... :p

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Neymar is an old 25. Seems a little stifled now under pressure with Brazil & to be a team player at Barce. He used to do crazy Ronaldinho **** with Santos.

It boggles my mind how there are some of you who even entertain the notion that he'd come to us. Let's be realistic: why would he downgrade?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Hmm not sure I'd want to leave Monaco after just winning the league, you seen their training ground and stadium? Bloody lovely.

How is joining a bigger club and better League a downgrade?

I'm talking in regards to joining a competitive side. We may be in a better league and we may be a bigger club but we're not a CL contender (we may not even be in it next season) and truthfully not a title contender either. If he's moving, he's moving to clubs like Real Madrid or maybe Chelsea if he wants to be in the PL.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
You should be banned for this.

Agreed. Ronaldinho's prime time was unreal. Best technique I was allowed to witness and ever will.
During his reign second to none but Zidane.

Besides nobody made football more beautiful than those 2 guys.
Feel sorry for the younger generations not being able to witness what they did.
Messi may be GOAT due to his unreal statistics, but these 2 fellas got my heart for eternity

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I don't think joining us would be a downgrade but a sideways move and pretty much pointless. He is part of the most exciting team in Europe atm, just won a league title and had a stellar first season including reaching the semi finals of the CL. It makes sense to wait and then move directly to Real Madrid or Barcelona in a couple of years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I read the owner will even reject a 100M euros bids, if he smart he should stay at Monaco for 1-2 seasons before moving to big club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom