• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Carried a much worse team than us to the title. Something Sanchez for all his brilliance has never come close to.

One of the best wide men in football.
Rubbish. Kante was the unsung hero for LCFC that season. And was rightly given plaudits last season. While Vardy and Mahrez were phenomenal, they did it for one season. Kante has been consistent while the rest of the players with medals from the LCFC season have dropped off the map!

NCGooner

Carried a much worse team than us to the title. Something Sanchez for all his brilliance has never come close to.

One of the best wide men in football.
Mahrez was brilliant, but a purple patch from Vardy and the ridiculousness that is N'Golo Kante were every bit as important, if not more so

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Rubbish. Kante was the unsung hero for LCFC that season. And was rightly given plaudits last season. While Vardy and Mahrez were phenomenal, they did it for one season. Kante has been consistent while the rest of the players with medals from the LCFC season have dropped off the map!

IMO Kanté wouldn't have been so good if he's stayed at Leicester. Their whole team was so bad last season.
It's hard to blame Mahrez or Vardy.

Even Hazard & Costa had a terrible season 2 years ago. When your team doesn't want to play for the coach anymore it's hard to judge them.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
IMO Kanté wouldn't have been so good if he's stayed at Leicester. Their whole team was so bad last season.
It's hard to blame Mahrez or Vardy.

Even Hazard & Costa had a terrible season 2 years ago. When your team doesn't want to play for the coach anymore it's hard to judge them.
I agree it makes it hard to judge. Still I'm of the opinion Kante was the key to the way in which they played for the title at LCFC and was then deployed quite wisely by Conte this last season.

I don't think Mahrez will do well here in place of anyone. Alongside what we already have is a different story. Perhaps that's the case with all three of those players

say yes

forum master baiter

Yeah that's just not how it works.

A lot of people who probably didn't even rate Kante last season now acting like he was a one-man band, just because Leicester have dropped off.

Mahrez was absolutely phenomenal for Leicester during their title challenge, and deservedly won player of the year. He is clearly a brilliant player.

You just know that if Mahrez had joined Chelsea and won the league (with Kante staying at Leicester), exactly the same people would be making exactly the same arguments as to why we shouldn't sign Kante.

Some people just can't accept that there are good players at weaker clubs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom