• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don't think anyone actually wanted to pay big bucks for him but i'm sure there's tons of teams that want him for free. Great player but I think it's time we moved on from the Özil era and started using 3 in midfield.

Tywin

If football games lasted 15 minutes Özil would be world class. Great player on his day but ultimately he's been a disappointment. The only regret about him leaving is that we won't be making any money out of it.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I don't think anyone actually wanted to pay big bucks for him but i'm sure there's tons of teams that want him for free. Great player but I think it's time we moved on from the Özil era and started using 3 in midfield.

they are not mutually exclusive

play 3 man midfield AND özil infront of them, behind 2 strikers

silent_shadow

Established Member
Knew we should've tried to sell him in the transfer window.

He'd get a rude awakening at his reception at Man Utd. Arsenal fans are the only prem fans where a large percentage still rate him as a top top AM.

tcahill

He'll thrive at Man U if that's where he ends up, calling it now.
He'll actually have a coherent midfield behind him for starters.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Knew we should've tried to sell him in the transfer window.

He'd get a rude awakening at his reception at Man Utd. Arsenal fans are the only prem fans where a large percentage still rate him as a top top AM.

Don't know about that. United fans usually appreciate quality, it'll be amazing how quickly they go from not rating him to thinking they've got the signing of the century should it happen.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think this would depend on Mata, I don't think Mourinho fully trusts him but he's been doing quite well. Though the thought of getting one over Wenger by getting the very best out of Özil to show him up, will be too tempting to resist for Jose.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Özil will be awesome at Utd. Thats a team thats got its defence sorted out, and won't need him to contribute defensively. He'll essentially be replacing Mkhitaryan/Mata - both inferior players. He'll immediately take them up a level.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
United forwards have so much pace and movement off the ball. Özil will be like a kid in a candy store in that side. Will be frightening for opposition defences

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Hope Jose helps Mesut to restart his career, he deserves that! I can't wait to see him at a top club again!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This is the 'cherry on top' scenario for @Jury. United already have a very good midfield in Matic/Pogba, with quality attackers in Lukaku/Rashford/Martial. Would allow Mourinho to create the same dynamic that allowed Mesut to thrive in Madrid.
The cry-wanking will be unforgettable... Me and a few homies will be on board HMS AtLongLast, as we sluice through the raging torrent of tears and 'arry monk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom