• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Every player who steps on the pitch for us is underperforming

Doesn’t get simpler than that. He has to go

RammiXP

Every player who steps on the pitch for us is underperforming

Doesn’t get simpler than that. He has to go

It really is this simple. If you cannot see that and are still on Wenger's side then you have another agenda that is not "I want the best for Arsenal Football Club".

Not a single player is playing consistently or to their potential right now and that is a management/structural issue at the club, not a player problem.

Longy

These next few months is going to be more entertaining off the field than on....
The toxicity isn't there like last 2 years but will still be joyful watching the club trying to stop the tide rushing in.

Embarrassing but enjoyable.

pacstud

Not sure how true it is. The audio could have been easily mixed.
ab8c229496701a3c93896c03d0a251dc00d0428b5e74c8f1da2d40985648dca6.jpg

Maddar16

This made so angry and sad. This is the man that elevated us to another level and brought us many lasting memories. Although I am firmly Wenger out, he is a living LEGEND to me and believe that he has the clubs best interest at heart, which is why i will shed a tear when he eventually leaves despite the predicament the club is in.

Fallout

Can't even bring myself to click on that video of Wenger. Any **** that can stand in front of him and slag him off deserves a flogging. It's a horrible thing to do. It's a game ffs. Want him gone, make a protest or whatever, but don't get up in the mans face.
going back to our conversation the other day, you honestly dont think aftv contributes to that? personally i would make a large bet that the dude watches and inside he feels empowered/validated to act that way

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Can't even bring myself to click on that video of Wenger. Any **** that can stand in front of him and slag him off deserves a flogging. It's a horrible thing to do. It's a game ffs. Want him gone, make a protest or whatever, but don't get up in the mans face.
Same here. Can't watch that. The man deserves nothing but respect. He really needs to leave but on a high. If not by performance than at least with the class and love he deserves.

People getting into his face, abusing a nearly 70 year old man need to get a proper beating.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Believe Cmular or not you have to believe Wright as a source. Wengers done, seems clear now

Leaked possible candidate confirms this

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Had not one but two chances to leave on a high and he didn‘t. It‘s a shame but he has brought this on his own with his greediness. He is a smart man and understands how many people despise him and still decided to continue, I don‘t have any sympathy for him.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Had not one but two chances to leave on a high and he didn‘t. It‘s a shame but he has brought this on his own with his greediness. He is a smart man and understands how many people despise him and still decided to continue, I don‘t have any sympathy for him.

TBF He had 10 million reasons to be here in his defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom