• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal Vs Watford Cajones FC 11/03/18 1:30PM Sky

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Watford

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Troy Deeney's Cajones

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Now looking forward to watching Dortmund Vs Frankfurt.

My man @jones will have his beloved Eintracht playing in the champions league next season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
v5RjBlh.jpg

nahhh Hector :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
What physical presence does Richarlison have? Whenever I've seen him play he's hitting the deck every time the defender's jersey brushed against his.
When talking about physical presence, I'm not only referring to being good on his feet. There are other factors to take into consideration, like aerial duels and being a threat in the box during corners and freekicks.
Nelson won't offer any of that because of his height. Not saying the kid can't come good for us, but we're already missing wingers and bringing a more direct player that can operate in 2 positions is only a positive considering what Iwobi is offering at the moment.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He will be taking a hit. As I've posted elsewhere police, stewards and burger flippers all need to be paid as if it's 60k only we've 40k showing up and are wasting loads of money printing more than necessary programs and throwing away food that has been paid for but not sold.
Not to mention losing merch revenue, sponsorship revenue, international fans and the marketing revenue in those countries for summer exhibition games, as well as a loss of reputation (added value to the stock) which will eventually affect the value of the stock on the market if things continue to deteriorate.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Nice win, but lets be honest they had a fair few chances (normal for us)

Hope to see many many more of those finishes from PEA

It would be crazy to spend £50,60,70 and p1ss it away, so I am assuming the majority of stay-aways were season ticket holders?? Which is pretty damning in itself.

HBL

Established Member
Think that puts an end to the 4231 vs 433 debate. Özil ran the show in the first half and we’d be stupid to shove him out wide in a 433.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not to mention losing merch revenue, sponsorship revenue, international fans and the marketing revenue in those countries for summer exhibition games, as well as a loss of reputation (added value to the stock) which will eventually affect the value of the stock on the market if things continue to deteriorate.
Well, perhaps. If the protest stays on long enough then yes it will have a knock on but a short term slump shouldn't.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Well, perhaps. If the protest stays on long enough then yes it will have a knock on but a short term slump shouldn't.

No, not necessarily this protest, just the mediocre performances, general deterioration of morale around the club, increase in negative media chatter due to continued midtable positioning. He'll defo see a hit in the revenue this fiscal year, and it will only get worse.

For example, until last season, Arsenal always got the premier english/arabic channels for its games on beIN Sports (CH 11/CH2). This year, we only got them if none of the other top 6 were playing at the same time. We were even relegated to net only for a couple of games.

ptrcopp

He will be taking a hit. As I've posted elsewhere police, stewards and burger flippers all need to be paid as if it's 60k only we've 40k showing up and are wasting loads of money printing more than necessary programs and throwing away food that has been paid for but not sold.

Only if he’s counting pennies... Police and stewards I’ll be in the ticket, as will some money that will go to the hospitality.
What will hurt him is the media. This is his biggest international sporting venture and the people who have a ticket don’t turn up. That hurts future capital, both for Arsenal PLC and him as owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom