• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal Vs Watford Cajones FC 11/03/18 1:30PM Sky

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Watford

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Troy Deeney's Cajones

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What a day. Beat Rangers with 10 men beat Watford with a clean sheet and a penalty save. Some footballing day for Bob so far. #RodgersWenger

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
In the last two games we've won with conviction, defended as a unit and went forward with faster, more direct plays.
Mustafi has been playing well, we didn't concede, Bellerin wasn't in the first 11 and generally looked more aggressive.
Hope this form lasts until the end of the season.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Wonder what excuses Man U fans are making up about Mikhi... where is all that hiding bs? He has been great past couple of games.

He’s been OK. I would not use the term “great”. He was great in the latter part of this game to be more accurate.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
The strong Richarlison that goes down every time a defender breaths on him? He is a decent player but I honestly dislike everything about him.
He's a hard worker and with better players around him he'll score more. He can also play up front or on the flank, so he'd be an upgrade over what Iwobi offers us, because he's more direct.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So these tickets are sold but the people who got not want to show up?

Well not good news this the money is going to kroenke and he won't care
He will be taking a hit. As I've posted elsewhere police, stewards and burger flippers all need to be paid as if it's 60k only we've 40k showing up and are wasting loads of money printing more than necessary programs and throwing away food that has been paid for but not sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom