• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Semi Final Draw: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid

Who do you want to draw?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Do you have a site you and Wengs get all these excuses from? I want to take a vacation with the mrs and I need some quality excuses for work.
You can't keep pretending this sh*t doesn't happen. Remember just before the 2017 cup final . . Mustafi was ill, Kos got a straight red from Michael Oliver, Gabriel was stretchered off with a knee injury, Gibbs got a thigh injury, and Cech got a knock in training. We had to play Ospina, Mert and Holding. We still won though :drool:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

HBL

Established Member
They lost 1-0 to Sporting last night, they clearly aren’t an unstoppable force. We can definitley beat them, we’ll need to be at our very best to do so.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Their form is better than before the new year. While our defense has been regressing for the whole season.

On the other hand, Atletico was held scoreless by Sporting yesterday and lost to Villareal a few weeks ago. Arsenal hasn't lost in its last seven. So I don't think it's an insurmountable hill to climb.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I think it's curtains for us now that we drew Atletico. Sure, they're not unbeatable, but they have a very stable defense and with ours leaking goals left and right, they'll score 1-2 and sit back for the rest of the game while we pass it around like we always do in search of an equalizer/winner and get caught on the counter.
We've seen this scenario way too many times to know it's not highly likeable.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
They lost 1-0 to Sporting last night, they clearly aren’t an unstoppable force. We can definitley beat them, we’ll need to be at our very best to do so.

Atleti pretty much shut up shop for most of that game. Griezmann missed a couple of easy chances too. I don't think that result is indicative of where they are at all.

It's the toughest draw we could have got but who knows.

Reactions: BBF

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom