• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Stannis

Im fully on the Pavlenka hype train now, shocked that they arent links to him at all from any club let alone us

Not what i want, but if the new manager wants a target man then I think Nils Petersen is a decent options

Stannis

For cheap back up RBs ill add Santiago Arias to the list. I have lived in the Netherlands and so caught the odd game. He is good offensively, probably got as good as cross as anyone in our side apart from Özil. Defensively he has become solid but I think he is a little lightweight so adapting may take a while.

He isnt signing another contract with PSV and only has a year left on his deal. A couple of midtable PL teams are linked with him for around 5 million. As a backup he would be a decent pic.

As a replacement though probably not worth the gamble.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Out: Wilshere
In: Golovin

Upgrade!

He's only 21 years old but he looks like a serious talent already. I'm sure if we try, we can get him for 10M.

This is one of the ones we need to tie up before the World Cup. I think he's going to attract some interest after the tournament has finished.

MrLuke

I think he could play a major role in Arsenal's rebuilding with the new manager.

He has completed more dribbles then Messi last season and had the most dribbles in La Liga. His a player who loves to chellenge 1V1 and take on players and he has alot of pace with good technique. Additional Bonus he has alot of goals in him.

He surprisingly left Atletico in this Febuary and alot of people were surprised. Perhaps the most surprising transfer in recent history. He was their No.10 and the guy to go to when they couldn't unlock defenses.

I could see him becoming the perfect player under Allgri or Enrique.

MrLuke

The Arsenal rebuilding processes have already kicked off somehow.

We need 5-6 players in this summer-window.

Yannick Carrasco - His currently in China and how did he end up there is shocking but rumours has that he had a bust-up with Simeone. Aside from that a phenomenal footballer.

Hulk - Again this player is also in China and I believe it is difficult signing this player. His popular and helps with the tickets and not to forget Hulk is beast of a forward to have and he brings audience to the stadium.

I think it's difficult getting Hulk from Shanghai but if can't him then go for an alternative.

We should also stop signing average players.

Dimitry Payet - Try to sign this guy instead and I have no idea why Arsenal have never gone for this guy. His easily one of the best players still buyable.

Steven N'Zonzi - A world-class player. Experience, calm, intelligence and good reader of the game. Could become one of the best Arsenal buys.

Langley - Another Sevilla player but his a defender and he can play well from the back. His also a Mourinho target so beating him first to Langley would be awesome but aside from that he can play with his feat and his calm defender.

This is my first 5 wish-list..

I think Carrasco, Payet and N'Zonzi should be made first priority. Just imagine how much they would change our play.

Just imagine how wicked this line-up would be.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Given
Richards Samba Jagielka Rodriguez
M'Vila Gourcuff
Wright-Philips Ganso Kalou
Zigic​

Aevi

Hale End FC
Pavlenka, Dunk, Rodri, and Pavon would be fantastic bargain buys imo. We've got to get them before they become hot property.

Hinderz

Given
Richards Samba Jagielka Rodriguez
M'Vila Gourcuff
Wright-Philips Ganso Kalou
Zigic​

Audiences don’t come for the new songs, they come to hear the classics

ron.gif

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Here's a slightly left field wish. Enrique, provided that he brings Iniesta with him.

He's the last thing we need style wise, however if we lose Santi, we need silky in midfield. Iniesta is still brilliant and he did say he would only play a team that couldn't face Barca. We can't!

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Here's a slightly left field wish. Enrique, provided that he brings Iniesta with him.

He's the last thing we need style wise, however if we lose Santi, we need silky in midfield. Iniesta is still brilliant and he did say he would only play a team that couldn't face Barca. We can't!

Until we meet them in the last 16 of Europa next season.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom