• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final 2018: Real Madrid vs Liverpool FC - Saturday May 26th - Kick off -19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Hahaha. Liverpool tears. You'll never win again.

Finally Liverpool fans will go away now for a couple of months.
I hope Emery improves us because that performance just showed how scary they can be.

In perspective, a better keeper, and they'd have drawn 1-1. That, with Salah injured and a wonder goal for Bale.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Thanks for your support mate, great effort.

giphy.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm sorry I don't follow.. What's that got to do with my post?

My apologies if I made too much out of it, but we've often been strongly condemned for having a weak bench. So to give Liverpool stick for the same seemed somewhat ironic. It was not meant as personal criticism.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Karius or Almunia?

That mistake Almunia made in that 2006 final was horrendous. Karius has outdone him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom