• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final 2018: Real Madrid vs Liverpool FC - Saturday May 26th - Kick off -19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Lol. Ronaldo in the box about to shoot when a spectator is tackled in the box. Best tackle in the Liverpool box all night.
It's all over. Well done Zidane. I'd love a CL over a PL. Madrid would be mad to sack him.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I think Lehmann did the same thing vs Blackburn. As you say, a long time ago.

The settings are quite different though,Jens' howler at Ewood Park was the second match of the 2007-2008 season & we ended up drawing.

What Karius did will echo into European football history for eternity. He'll find himself on the transfer list before the nights out :lol:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Luck, favouritism, whatever. Three Champions Leagues in a row is remarkable considering no team had won back-to-back until last year. Incredible achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom