• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | August 18, 2018 17:30 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Usually I’d agree but Emery came out earlier this week and said Torreira is okay to start. Quite odd.

Also surprising to see Ramsey dropped. But Guendouzi is clearly making a huge impression on Emery. It also looks as if Laca and Welbeck will be backup strikers for Auba.

I would have started Torreira for sure but yeah I don't know what goes on behind the scenes. He looked really good in the cameo vs City last week.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If we don't see Lacazette and Auba starting together vs lesser teams and especially at home, I'd start to worry about Laca's future here..

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Iwobi is the only positive surprise. Matteo also good to be there again. But we should've realized that we lacked a lot up front without Laca.

Torreira over Xhaka, especially against big teams playing Xhaka is a huge mistake.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Like you said, can see why Nelson is mulling over signing the new contract, he must feel hard done by..
I mean, it's a big game so not surprised but it's disappointing because again we are 1 dimensional without a pacy dribbler and he is still not even considered. They didn't need both Torreira and Elneny on the bench.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Nice to see Ramsey dropped. If he keeps on with not signing a contract just use him sparingly and focus on the future. If Emery intends to use him as a 10 we’re better off without him in any case.

Axel9090

If we don't see Lacazette and Auba starting together vs lesser teams and especially at home, I'd start to worry about Laca's future here..
So annoying how we will try and fit in Xhaka because of his price tag yet okay with benching a 50m pound signing.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Iwobi is the only positive surprise. Matteo also good to be there again. But we should've realized that we lacked a lot up front without Laca.

Torreira over Xhaka, especially against big teams playing Xhaka is a huge mistake.

Iwobi is anything but positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom