• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | August 25th | KO: 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I dunno what your talking about, all seem like popular internet talk. You only have to know where your team mates are. Pass it back, sideways or go forward.

I've seen enough of Xhaka to make those statements mate. He is slow and cannot handle being pressed.

Yes, he isnt a holding player, but it should not be a deciding factor IMO. He is a target for the opposition to exploit, especially when turning the ball over close to our goals.

TheArsenalis

I've seen enough of Xhaka to make those statements mate. He is slow and cannot handle being pressed.

Yes, he isnt a holding player, but it should not be a deciding factor IMO. He is a target for the opposition to exploit, especially when turning the ball over close to our goals.
It's good that he is a target, w he the press him, draw them into him. He releases it. That's too player out the game for the opposition.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Props again to Cech, mans keep lots of goals out atm.

Gooner_girl14

Good win in the end, but it's going to take a big effort to fix our defensive frailties. We have to start Auba and Laca together, and bringing Torreira on for Guendouzi was the right move, think Emery got his subs right. Of all our CFs, I didn't think Welbeck would be the first to score this season. :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Great to get three point & really pleased for Emery.

I am more worried about our level after watching that though. Too open, too many breaks on us & really a lack of athletic ability throughout our team.

Lucas really helped the midfield second half & Cech did well first half.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Ramsey screaming for the ball even though he was in a worse position to score than Welbeck
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom