• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Dunno, maybe he is being prissy. Even Pep has dropped him.

Have a look at how all the blonde, tall, German-named players within that squad have nothing bad said against them. When in fact players like Muller have been absolute dogshit during the World Cup.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Have a look at how all the blonde, tall, German-named players within that squad have nothing bad said against them. When in fact players like Muller have been absolute dogshit during the World Cup.
Sane didn't even go ffs, and you have Kroos blaming him

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How many times do you see teammates come out and say this in press conferences?

Pep is playing his 60 million winger. Sane will play games sooner or later.
Maybe they both are assholes. Kroos is an asshole definitely.

Isn't that a normal thing to expect?

we always having a go at non-London players for not having enough passion.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Isn't that a normal thing to expect?

we always having a go at non-London players for not having enough passion.

Well! I never said Germans are the only ones guilty of it, you won't hear that from me. In fact a lot of people seem to think that Germans especially "have it in them" because of historical reasons (which is racist in itself) and that their own nation is innocent, but this is laughable. Especially in countries in the geographical semi-periphery of the post-industrial world, countries that never had colonies or never started imperialist wars, people think that they are automatically incapable of racial or national discrimination which is quite frankly ridiculous.

National or transnational projects (such as the EU) have an inherent tendency to induce a feeling of superiority to their people, be it genetic, moral, etc.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well! I never said Germans are the only ones guilty of it, you won't hear that from me. In fact a lot of people seem to think that Germans especially "have it in them" because of historical reasons (which is racist in itself) and that their own nation is innocent, but this is laughable. Especially in countries in the geographical semi-periphery of the post-industrial world, countries that never had colonies or never started imperialist wars, people think that they are automatically incapable of racial or national discrimination which is quite frankly ridiculous.

National or transnational projects (such as the EU) have an inherent tendency to induce a feeling of superiority to their people, be it genetic, moral, etc.
well said, but you know, I can name two goverments in huge (non-EU) countries who are in power for the exact reason you mentioned ;)...they played the pro-racism card and won comfortably.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
the impact of migrants on German life and culture seems to be a political issue in that country at the moment, and it could well be another country at another time - France in 2010 for instance

you'd think people like Kroos and Per would have learnt what not to say in public though in these sensitive times - at best their PR machines need a major overhaul

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
So criticising a player who in an immigrant automatically makes you racist .... Jose criticised Özil at Madrid and pep is dropping sane from the city squad , does that make them in on it too?
How many times have you seen teammates come out and say what Kroos did?

JimmyTheMac

How many times have you seen teammates come out and say what Kroos did?
If you read the article he also praises Sane. He's clearly wants to see Sane at his best for Germany. The criticism is probably valid too at this moment in time as something is clearly up with Sane at city and also he's never performed well for Germany at all. Roy Keane would do it all the time, so maybe he's racist against Ferdinand and schmeichel and his own countrymen..... stop being such a snowflake looking for offence and racism where it doesn't exist. Podolski klose boateng never received criticism, even when Germany weren't winning.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
If you read the article he also praises Sane. He's clearly wants to see Sane at his best for Germany. The criticism is probably valid too at this moment in time as something is clearly up with Sane at city and also he's never performed well for Germany at all. Roy Keane would do it all the time, so maybe he's racist against Ferdinand and schmeichel and his own countrymen..... stop being such a snowflake looking for offence and racism where it doesn't exist. Podolski klose boateng never received criticism, even when Germany weren't winning.
Which is not the answer to what I asked.

Can you also tell me how many times Kroos and Sane have played together?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Kroos has a lot to say doesn't he? I applaud his honesty but nothing good can really come of publicly digging your teammates out.

It's funny how Sane has done nothing to suggest he has a poor attitude. A few rumours that he was left out by Pep because of his body language and it's now become a thing.

People need to learn to think for themselves.

JimmyTheMac

Which is not the answer to what I asked.

Can you also tell me how many times Kroos and Sane have played together?
I didn't answer cause it's a stickman argument. I did say however that Keane often did it. They've played at least 5 times together from what i know of but what does is it matter how many times? He's in the squad he's at nearly every game and he's trained with him. All you seem to be able to do is ask irrelevant questions rather than debate the topic.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I didn't answer cause it's a stickman argument. I did say however that Keane often did it. They've played at least 5 times together from what i know of but what does is it matter how many times? He's in the squad he's at nearly every game and he's trained with him. All you seem to be able to do is ask irrelevant questions rather than debate the topic.
The answers do my job for me. Thank you. So 5 times is enough for Kroos to judge his attitude problems that no one else has gauged then.

That's all

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I liked Monreal coming out and dismissing the bust up runours.
Quite telling actually, they never deny it when there are murmurs.

JimmyTheMac

The answers do my job for me. Thank you. So 5 times is enough for Kroos to judge his attitude problems that no one else has gauged then.

That's all
That's his opinion from playing with him 5 times, training with him many times and just being around the squad in general. Not to mention pep dropping him completely from the squad. In what position are you to know sanes attitude compared to kroos. How many times have you played alongside Sane or beside kroos to know he is racist?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You never say **** like that about a team mate in public , in private to his face by all means, put him up against the wall if you have to . It's very rare in professional teams someone mouths off like that unless the team culture is going down the tubes .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom