• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eric Bailly

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's like United best defender, or at least 2nd best (still think Smalling gets a lot of unwarranted stick). Would be weird for them to sell him first of all and second of all to a top 6 rival.

Really like him though, not just in terms of him as a CB but he seems like a good character too.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Go for the double dip and get Martial and Bailly! Find this to be bullshit, though.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why would they sell him?

He was their supposed messiah before his injury. Now he can't get into the team.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Certainly stalled but has good experience for 24, well rounded physical attributes & big upside.

Maybe he is more suited at a club like us without that United spotlight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's not that s**t he was decent in his first season with them but seem mourinho give up about his players after one bad performance

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Bailly has got that early koscielny look about him. Fantastic physical attributes but prone to brain farts. Jose 'short term' Mourinho is obviously not the manager for him. But it'll be difficult to get him off them, he's a fan favorite.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

He's like United best defender, or at least 2nd best (still think Smalling gets a lot of unwarranted stick). Would be weird for them to sell him first of all and second of all to a top 6 rival.

Really like him though, not just in terms of him as a CB but he seems like a good character too.

Rumours we are getting Alderweireld in January. Because in the Summer he has a 25M clause.

I agree on Smalling, I really rate him.

Like him so much. Reasons for are:
  1. Top class defender.
  2. Young.
  3. Very high ceiling considering most defenders' peaks come at over 27 years!
  4. Doesn't take s***! He's all about defending first and foremost.
  5. The last player we had from Ivory Coast had a phenomenal attitude!
  6. Better than all we got atm except maybe Koscienly pre-injury. Reminds me a lot of him too
  7. Would form a formidable future defence with one or two of (depending with the formation) Holding, Chambers and Mavro.
  8. Mourine is past it and doesn't see what is good/ elite anymore! The Galactico's attitude of wanting new toys time and again and not appreciating what they've got has gotten into him.
  9. On a serious note, how many other defenders at his age are better at this job than him?
  10. Defense is currently our biggest undoing.
  11. Acquisition would mean we would be getting rid of that clown Mustafi
Am sorry Özil lovers but I would take him in a heart beat if it meant a swap deal especially with some additional fee for Martial! Would be fantastic business!

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Would take him in a heartbeat, but don't believe for a second a deal like this would ever happen. Just sounds like easy paper talk.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom