• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | October 7th | KO: 12:00pm BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Full time. An emphatic win & the first thrashing of the new era, long may they continue.

Emery's game management continues to impress. The team looks hungrier, better drilled & more energetic as the match grows.

I sincerely hope this is a sign of better things to come for our club.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Haven't been this happy about a league game since we beat Leicester early 2016. Thanks Unai :cool:

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Scored 4 more goals than liverpool. Not bad.

Happy international break
Always Arsenal FC

MikeVinna

Established Member
Amazing performance. Couple of lethal strikers we have on their day. If this was still the 4-4-2 era we’d have quite the pair.

TheEconomist

Established Member
Get the **** in.

I havent really felt like arsenal was my team the last few years, but I feel like I'm home now. It's going to be a good season lads

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What important now is we keeping going on. The problem we faced last few seasons when things gone very well we had a bad period of results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom