• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | October 7th | KO: 12:00pm BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dammit

The board should give Emery a pay rise, the guy is giving 200% and what has he done in 3 months is truly amazing. Anyone who wanted Arteta over a guy who has won 3 European cups should hang their heads in shame. The guy is top tier and I'm just happy the lads are happy more than ever and fighting for him.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Our best offensive display this season have ALWAYS been with Mkhitaryan on the pitch.

We have to play him. Even if he doesn't look great he makes the team play better.
A silent assasin.

taylor made for this system.

Iwobi played fantastic.

Leno 7
Hector 8
Mustafi 7
Holding 7
Monreal 7
Torreira 8
Xhaka 8
Mki 8
Iwobi 8
Wele 8
Laca 9

Auba 9
Ramsey 9

HBL

Established Member
Emery is going to find it difficult to pick the front four for next game after that, great problem to have though.

Mkhi and Iwobi were brilliant and then Auba/Ramsey when they came on. Lacazette easily motm, superb all round performance. A very Firmino style performance in the way he tracked back.

I think we were playing some form of 442 today? It looked very good, Özil is going to have to work hard to get back into the team.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Emery set us up perfectly today, we played to our strengths and brutally exposed Fulham's vulnerabilities.

Feeling a lot more confident about the big games now. Reckon we'll get one or two big away wins this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's was really fun damn i nearly force myself to watch us away from home in last 2 years. Now i just want watching us there is gameplan the players know thier duty manager game management is brilliant subs too.

There still few things to improve but keep playing like this it will be only matter of time

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The board should give Emery a pay rise, the guy is giving 200% and what has he done in 3 months is truly amazing. Anyone who wanted Arteta over a guy who has won 3 European cups should hang their heads in shame. The guy is top tier and I'm just happy the lads are happy more than ever and fighting for him.
No that's too early to do these stuff the board need to help emery buy the players he want not give him 50M budget

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Somewhere in Sweeden Yeahbee just came.
Glad I didn't see it live

@American_Gooner
I counted 6 posts mentioning Monreal

Had Xhaka done it there would be 6 pages minimum

Peoples bias shines thru to a silly extent

They have an opinion and only see things that speaks to that view

Watch Monreal critically and see how lacking he is
He plays by homer Simpson logic
"if you never try you can never Fail"

Giroud12

Jesus what an absolute monster of a 2nd half. Best I have seen from Arsenal in quite some time.

I think we can safely say that this good period we´ve had is no fluke - Emery is really doing a fantastic job. Letting in a goal right before half time under Wenger would often cause the team to come out again super nervous, hoping for a winner but also be vulnerable on the counter. We have now seen time and time again how Emery manages to fire up the squad for 2nd half and he must really be doing a great job during the break, saying exactly the right things. The way we absolutely thrash them in the last 45 is quite impressive.

So much to like about this team now. Leno looks very good and I think Mustafi had a decent game as well. Bellerin looks dangerous going forward. Torreira is an absolute monster and can become how good he wants. Xhaka is massivly benefiting from playing with him and it seems we finally have a very solid DM pairing. Guys not in the starting 11 like Iwobi, Micky and Welbeck all come in and does a great job. And this is just hours after a trip to Asia.

Laca is quickly on his way to world class and looks like the complete striker - pace, strengt, excellent hold up play, fantastic finishing and he scores for fun now. Look at the second goal, one half chance and its in the back of the net.

The squad depth is looking quite tasty as well. Imagine being able to sub in Auba, Ramsey and Doozy! We have two world class strikers for the first time in many years. Being able to sub of Laca on a hattrick and replace him with Auba who scores 2 and assists one in less than 30 minutes is the stuff of dreams really.

If it wasn´t for the league being extremely competitive now I would consider us title challengers, but it´s still too early for Emery, and nobody expects him to compete with the spending of City and Pool already anyway. I do think top 4 and the EL is very possible and that Emery is building a side that could challenge for the title earlier than anyone expected.

Too bad the international break is coming up, right now I´d like us to play every day, but I´m sure we will go again in 2 weeks.

GOYG!!!!

TheArsenalis

Emery is going to find it difficult to pick the front four for next game after that, great problem to have though.

Mkhi and Iwobi were brilliant and then Auba/Ramsey when they came on. Lacazette easily motm, superb all round performance. A very Firmino style performance in the way he tracked back.

I think we were playing some form of 442 today? It looked very good, Özil is going to have to work hard to get back into the team.
Nope it will be a breeze for him.

GoonerBoy19

PL contenders?

Not yet, we still have to iron out the individual errors. Did lot of mistakes in first half, top teams will definitely punish in such scenarios. Still there is lot of room for improvement but I love Emery's passion. He really want to prove himself here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom