• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't think I've seen Welbeck strike a ball that cleanly in years. He already looks like a better player under Emery.

I wouldn't be surprised if Welbeck hit a career-high for goals this season. No way he scores less than 15 goals this season.

say yes

forum master baiter
Can’t believe I haven’t been promoted to mod yet.

A lot of people on this forum would rather have kept Giroud than this guy.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
The better structure seems to suit him very well. Always well positioned to be a threat. Seems like he regained a bit of pace and his athleticism is immense. Also had a disallowed header goal which I thought was legit.

blaze_of_glory

Can’t believe I haven’t been promoted to mod yet.

A lot of people on this forum would rather have kept Giroud than this guy.
That's because when they were both here Giroud's contribution was light years ahead of Welbz'z :lol:

This is the best big W has played for us, and if he is happy in his current role then he's a great squaddie to have. I'm all in for that.

Song Billong

He's just a great squad option to have. I hope we keep him around, but I wouldn't begrudge him deciding to move on if he is wanting more game time.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
You can't help but love DAT GUY! WELBEAST! I hope he stays on with us! Great squad player!

Aevi

Hale End FC
If he stays here playing in this fringe player role, it'll only benefit us. He's a great option to have. I'll understand if he moves on next season looking for a starting role at another club though.

Stannis

Has he shown any inclination of wanting to move on? He gets picked for England seemingly regardless of game time.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Even though I don’t think we could find a better 3rd choice striker, I would still let him go in favour of keeping a spot open for Nketiah.

We definitely should have got some good money back for him though, another failure from the Wenger era, in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom