• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Bad first half, I take it?

How are we looking? Are we creating any chances?

Poor. United are also looking terrible.

If we take it up a notch, we should win. If we continue to play lax, their fans will give them the motivation to score or referee will give them a pen or dodgy red for us.

Crocrodile

That’s Mourinho all over. No finesse, blunt rough-house tactics to bring the opposition down to your level.

Mariner . . . ****ing useless. No way was Bellerin a yellow. That tackle on Holding was viscious and their goal was offside.

The murder on Guendozi should spammed to the FA.
Easy decision that he purposely gets wrong to favor United leads to losing the control of the game.

Malky

Established Member
Imagine being a United fan, seeing Jose spend £50m, £80m, £90m on individual players and having a team use tactics like that while at home. They're nothing but a rich Stoke City, and I say that lightly because i feel that could be an insult to Stoke - at least their fans knew what level they belonged at.
Win, lose or draw tonight - **** united and **** Jose.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Don't really say Leno was fault for this goal - he saved it perfectly wide.

10 players in the own box and couldn't deal with one simple pass.

Yep and parried it to the side so not directly to a goal facing position, Leno did well I thought tbh.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Three at the back was always going to be a bad idea for this game, strange decision by Emery.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I can't blame Leno for the goal but a few posters have said that he needs to push his saves further from the danger area. The save itself was very good. Holding needed to do better as the player best placed to intercept and clear. He was probably worried about an OG. Let's just win the second half and go home with three points.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Methinks Mourinho will hit us with a virus in the second half. As if we're not struggling to coping with his vile biological presence is at is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom