• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 26

Giroud12

Well feck me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Happy Sergio took it somewhat easy on us last week. He so damn good and quite underrated as well. Seems like Mbappe, Neymar etc is rated above him by many, but I can´t see who else than Messi that´s better right now.

3rd best striker of all time

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
100 Percent Chelsea is going to be lit, they had to put an age restriction for one of their post-Bournemouth videos because of the amount of swearing in it

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City are just levels ahead of everybody even against Liverpool they outplayed them at home

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Looking at the City bench and 6 out of the 7 would be starters for us and the fees for some were not astronomical either. We need an intelligent summer.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just looking a the City subs bench . . . Sane, Silva, Mahrez, Otamendi, Jesus

Our subs bench yesterday. . . . Elneny, Willock, Nketiah, Mavropanos, Lichsteiner

:lol::lol::lol: And there are still posters who get frustrated that Wenger and Emery haven’t been able to compete.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom