• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Iceland is thrash country.

iceland.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg

Can't argue with that. We do have clean water though.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
"Cool as a bomb disposal expert" "As soft a touch as the clap of a butterfly's wings" Bein sports commentator is elite

Wish people would stop comparing him to that Portuguese poacher. It’s beyond disrespectful

Why? They both been the best footballer each year, C. Ronaldo more years in last decade. But because of age Messi might snap a few more years as the best but the history will threat them as equals I think!

HBL

Established Member
Dembele is brilliant, he was on fire before he got injured. Suarez has declined and Coutinho isn't the same player he was at Pool.

Lionel Messi is the greatest of all time, no debate.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why do you say that?
he's visibly slowing down. Barcelona needed to keep at least a few brilliant players around him to spread the workload but he's been the only one since neymar went.

I've noticed that he has been taking a longer time to recover from his injuries

Messi has at least 4-5 years left imo
if he is very lucky. His next major injury will probably be his last.

HBL

Established Member

According to the twitter translation, this says:

'In this world maybe we would have won this game... But there's a player from another planet that wanted it differently. Proud of the team, we never give up. Come on Sevilla.'

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It seems Madrid are gonna be the dominant team for a while (after MEssi retires).

They have been doing some good transfers.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seeing little Santi Cazorla play today. Seems to have completely recovered.

He seems so happy!

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom