• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
I think there’s theres Zero chance he’s here next season, Emery will do whatever it takes whether that’s playing Medley, bringing back Chambers/Bielik or hopefully pray to god bringing someone new in. Could see Mustafi being loaned out till his contract is done

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I hope we will pretty clear with him in summer:

Say him, you can search a new club or you can train with the first team (should be his right and looks like he is very popular in the team - maybe he is a nice person outside the pitch, but he is a very very bad defender), but you will never play again for the first team.

Seriously, i can't survive another season with him.

Jae

I don't think I've actually hated an Arsenal player (past or present) as much as I hate Mustafi.

That includes Robin Van Judas after he snaked us or Adebayor.

Aevi

Hale End FC
D4sd-l9XoAAre1t.jpg

Malky

Established Member
Don't think I've ever hated one of our own players as much as I hate this waste of space. Never want to see him wearing our shirt again, he's an embarrassment.
There's also no way he's a popular figure in the dressing room, the way he constantly makes errors but quickly passes the blame onto team mates is **** behavior. Get him out the door and as far away from the club as possible, ASAP.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For his own happiness and confidence, he should move on.

Too error-prone to play for a big club.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I hope behind the scenes Emery and Juan Carlos has tied him down to a chair, duck-taped his mouth and played all his errors on a loop

Why stop there, have them get a razor, put on "Stuck in the middle with you" & make an evening of it.

If we can't sell Mustafi wholesale, we're going to have to do it piecemeal :lol:

MkhiMagic

Can’t believe he was a regular in the German national team not long ago. Always blames someone else for his mistakes too.

Like that first goal today he puts his arm up gesturing for offside towards the linesman but never even realized that Jenkinson kept the palace player onside. Absolutely no awareness of anything around him.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He just has to run towards the ball and pass it back to Leno, or kick it away. Anything was better than what he did. Universal rule in football is that the defender trusts his goalkeeper to make the call, he screams I have it, you do nothing, you don’t hear him, you clear it. It’s really that easy. When you mess that up in beer league you get stick for weeks. “Are you braindead? Are you deaf? Do you have cum in your eyes? Do you see ghosts?” Always clear it unless the keeper calls for it.

How did that end up a goal? How can he live with himself knowing he’s so bad? Probably laughing because he’s bringing in millions all the while sucking at his job.

It’s not about the money, he should never play for Arsenal again. Emery should make it clear to him, I don’t care if we pay Hannover 96 to take him on loan, he needs to go.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I hope we will pretty clear with him in summer:

Say him, you can search a new club or you can train with the first team (should be his right and looks like he is very popular in the team - maybe he is a nice person outside the pitch, but he is a very very bad defender), but you will never play again for the first team.

Seriously, i can't survive another season with him.
Bro anyone who likes him can visit him when he plays in 2. Bundesliga for Union Berlin. You can like a person as much as you want, when he ruins your professional career you’ll understand when he’s kicked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom