• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giroud12

Question: Did anyone watch Mustafi prior to Arsenal? Not talking about those stupid "welcome to Arsenal" YouTube clips, but properly watch him for several full games.

Was he that bad? I saw the clip with a complilation of many of his mistakes from this season, and I was kind of surprised it was THAT bad. Seems like he´s at fault for half our conceded goals.

How on earth has this guy won the world cup?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Who should create chances here? Emery puts too much faith in Laca to create something on his own, other than that the only way we can create something is if Iwobi or Kola hit lucky random crosses.
Mustafi is also a weird choice, one would expect that his career was over with us after the Palace game.
Nothing to see today, one more painful game to watch.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If Sokratis hadn't been so stupid in getting his 10th booking Kos probably could've been rested against Palace and played today in a more difficult game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom