• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Need a massive performance from our midfield and defence today. We cannot afford to give them time on the ball.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Why is Mustafi and Elneny in the match day squad? Seems redundant when Willock and Mavropanos are included.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Mikhi is due a good game. Not football, just mathematical probability. When was his last decent shift. Away at sp*rs maybe? I’ve probably missed a more recent one (hopefully)

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Leicester will not give our midfield any time to breathe. Gotta win that battle against their 5 man midfield and defend properly throughout. the team

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Outstanding bench to be able to turn to, Leicester will be shaking.
Its really remind me when klopp took Liverpool team in his first season there team and squad depth were s**t. Our team need too much to be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom