• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,376

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Decent yesterday though.

I remeber thinking the same when Pennant scored a hatrick against Southampton and Walcott scored a hatrick for England against Croatia. However with all the players I've mentioned, their inconsistency and limitations our glaringly obvious.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I remeber thinking the same when Pennant scored a hatrick against Southampton and Walcott scored a hatrick for England against Croatia. However with all the players I've mentioned, their inconsistency and limitations our glaringly obvious.
But the players you mentioned were not putting up these numbers. They are elite numbers for a wide forward.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No thanks to Zaha. Just another dime a dozen pacey English winger lacking football intelligence who turns over possesion too often and too cheaply. In the same bracket as Walcott, Lennon, Townsend, SWP and Dyer.

Is the most idiotic thing I’ve ever seen. Bloke has actual technique compared to the frauds you mentioned.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Kimpembe is an interesting one, thought he was supposed to be highly rated. Anyone seen much of him?

Also I’d take Draxler if they do decide to bin him.

Kehrer and Kimpembe are costing PSG a goal, every time i watch them play :D

I think he is a bit overrated, French and from their Youth. Probably reasons why he is playing so often.

Surely there is potential, but don't think he would be a CB who would stabilize our defense at the moment.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

PSG really going all out for the CL next season, going after Herrera and Allan.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Is Zaha home grown? We're really struggling for HG I think.

Dunno but we aren’t struggling and nor does it really matter because you can have 17 foreign players regardless.

Bellerin
Martinez
Holding
Iwobi

Ramsey nd Welbeck leaving but it’s not really an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom