• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,472,839

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Today showed that our B squad plus the leagues top scorer are slightly better than Burnley.

That should be indication enough of the work needed.

Jaroyouth76

if we want a top defender sign Fikayo Tomori from chelsea who is on loan at derby he is the sol campbell mould we can get him for 15 million.would love to know everyones feedback

Last edited:

This guy should be attainable, What a talent Youcef Atal right back, just a shame he isn't left back.

Btw he is more skillful than mkhi and Iwobi together :p

Coached by Patrick Vieira at Nice !

Vieira's been playing him as a winger and it's causing people fits.

The run at the 2:00 mark :drool:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think Bale on loan might be worth a look, think that’s the only way Real will be able to shift him.

If we did a deal paying half his wages or whatever I think they’d bite at that, no risk for us as he’s still quality when he plays and we wouldn’t be on the hook beyond next year.

Position of massive need as well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think Bale on loan might be worth a look, think that’s the only way Real will be able to shift him.

If we did a deal paying half his wages or whatever I think they’d bite at that, no risk for us as he’s still quality when he plays and we wouldn’t be on the hook beyond next year.

Position of massive need as well.

TBF, he'd likely play less than Denis Suarez with his and ours injury track record.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How much bale earn weekly?

A lot, it’s been reported he’s on 600k a week which is monstrous.

Even at 300k there is almost minimal risk to us, yes he might not play every game but again Real are going to be stuck with him when he declines not us.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Seems to be a fair few talented wingers around. But am I missing something here? We’re at our best when Laca and Auba are on the pitch together, both need to play up top, so what do we do?

I guess we can just constantly interchange between 442/4231 and 532 but I’d quite like a set formation like Liverpool and city if I’m honest. Pick something and go with it.

532 with Bellerin and a top LWB is ideal. Or 442 with Laca playing a little bit behind to link the play.

I’m excited because I think emery knows exactly what the team needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom