• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 641,186
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Herrera getting 300k at Paris, we don’t have much right to laugh at wages but that’s a joke. At least guys like Rooney, Pogba, Zlatan and Alexis accomplished something in their careers.

Herrera is a good player, but that's just crazy. Hard to believe, really. Players are going to try to run out their contracts more often in the future if being a free transfer gets you this kind of a haul.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hopefully we try to get Brandt specially for 25M euros we won't find more quality player with this price

Pretty tough to compete with Sp**s at this moment. Brandt could be their Lamela replacement or something.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Brandt won't go there to be lamela replacement he'll go there to start games

Well I think they are not selling Lucas, Son or Alli. Can Brandt replace Eriksen?

The point was Lamela might be out and Brandt is cheap, and can get surely playing time in any case with rotation. I think Brandt is not yet type of player who can demand starting spot at Tottenham.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well I think they are not selling Lucas, Son or Alli. Can Brandt replace Eriksen?

The point was Lamela might be out and Brandt is cheap, and can get surely playing time in any case with rotation. I think Brandt is not yet type of player who can demand starting spot at Tottenham.
I think real Madrid might try buy Eriksen.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sp**s continuing their trajectory upwards, while we're sitting on our asses. Too much to fix with too little money. There's A LOT riding on this EL Final, and the only thing I can think is that Emery has gotten us to play better in the big games this season for sure, but I'm not sure if those performances were representative of our ability to get results under pressure given how the season ended. Starting to worry.
Their squad is aging though, they''ll need to replace Trippier/Alderweireld/Rose/Eriksen/Dembele either this summer or in the near future.

If I were a teenager and got offered 150k per week I would refuse it because it is Manchester United and doesn't make any sense to join them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If I were a teenager and got offered 150k per week I would refuse it because it is Manchester United and doesn't make any sense to join them.

I know you’re being sarcastic but I think going there for the money now actually hurts his earning potential long term.

I know you’re being sarcastic but I think going there for the money now actually hurts his earning potential long term.

I don't think so. He start at United with 150k per week and he becomes bigger player and United will want to keep him, that means bigger contracts. They have showed they are ready to pay high salaries to keep their players like in De Gea case.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don't think so. He start at United with 150k per week and he becomes bigger player and United will want to keep him, that means bigger contracts. They have showed they are ready to pay high salaries to keep their players like in De Gea case.

Well where’s the precedent for that in the last decade?

Let’s look at Martial, massively touted youngster, went there as an elite talent.

In three years he hasn’t developed at all and hasn’t played for the France squad in over a year. Yes he’s signed a fat new contract but at what cost to his career?

It’s not even like they’re competing, the club’s a shambles and by their own manager’s admission they’re years away from the top.

Sancho should be picking a stepping stone club, if he went to Liverpool or Sp**s that’d make much more sense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks like all the teams will want to do business very early the links just keep coming and season not over yet for other leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom