• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tank Farmer (Out)

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Schalke really want him back just give us 20M and take him back but his 130K would be difficult to afford.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think he is still somewhat useful and serviceable from time to time but the wages he is on is just crazy.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think he is still somewhat useful and serviceable from time to time but the wages he is on is just crazy.
It's because was free signing, same As Ramsey who will be earning close to 300K a week because it's free signing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Kolasinac is the most important player at Arsenal atm, can’t be selling him. Our one and only attacking outlet thanks to Unai.
If his performance stayed the same like first 6 months or so this season he been ended with alot of assist but his performance drop and he can't play in back 4 even if emery likes him we need to sell.

DasBootist

If his performance stayed the same like first 6 months or so this season he been ended with alot of assist but his performance drop and he can't play in back 4 even if emery likes him we need to sell.
His post was tongue in cheek. He was having a dig @Emery

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Please sell him I have lost faith. I wanted to give him another season last summer but he's not up to scratch.

We need to be selling players like Kola, Mustafi, Chambers and Elneny if we want some positive signings. All these guys would get us between £60-70m. If you add that to the rumoured 40 and then promote some youth you can buy 3 good players with that 100m.

Reactions: A_G

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Why sell one of our best players this season? makes no sense.

What does he have to do to become popular? Change his nationallity to Welsh? Become a fat vegan and take a lot instgram selfies?

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom