• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tank Farmer (Out)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

His schtick is blasting Rambo and Hecccy but hyping certain players that come in for stick on here.
Yeah he rates Jenkinson and hates Bellerin. Hates Monreal loves Kolasinac. Hates Ramsey loves Xhaka.

Think he’s a Sp**s fan.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
A large amount of of peoplr had him down as being in our top players this season innthe thread and rightly so.

He had good spell during middle of season but he not much good when he's not putting in decent balls for the strikers. His ability on ball 90% of time is pretty poor and defensively he can be found wanting. We can and should upgrade on this guy if opportunity to move him on comes about.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
A large amount of of peoplr had him down as being in our top players this season innthe thread and rightly so.

that’s true, he had shockingly a lot of hype here mid season, I couldn’t believe what I was reading lol. At least you are consistent in your views I guess..

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Bring all the tanks and form Tank FC, blitzkrieg the **** out of the opposition with Kolasinac as captain. Blimey.

Highgate

I don't think he's as bad as people make him out to be. He had a good season up to march and like the rest of them collapsed late in the season.

Emery's instability and confusion didn't help anyone tbh

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I don't think he's as bad as people make him out to be. He had a good season up to march and like the rest of them collapsed late in the season.

Emery's instability and confusion didn't help anyone tbh

He did well after coming into side a few months into season. May have been Bournemouth away in November when he made first start. Seemed very fired up and motivated to impress.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah he rates Jenkinson and hates Bellerin. Hates Monreal loves Kolasinac. Hates Ramsey loves Xhaka.

Think he’s a Sp**s fan.

Tbf Ramsey did become really overrated once we found out he was leaving, never as good as some on here would like to have you think.

pikey2000

If we continue with a back 3 he isn't a priority to be replaced imo, if we are reverting back to a four then he needs to go so that we can get a proper LB in who can actually defend.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Tbf Ramsey did become really overrated once we found out he was leaving, never as good as some on here would like to have you think.
I think Ramsey had a point to prove as well. In some ways we had rejected him and were letting him go for free. Italians were questioning the signing and wages he would recieve.

He had his best spell for us for a while this season, and in my opinion even though he has a fantastic attitude, we wouldnt have seen him play this well if he had signed the contract in the summer. Its just human nature to an extent, contracts or transfers are like targets for players they tend to play better in the lead up to them.

Ramsey is gonna have his work cut out at Juve so it helps his credibility there if he comes in as a player we will miss after a great season.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom