• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Claude-Maurice

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I actually don't think Auba and Laca are very poor footballers. They have their flaws but I think they did alright last season overall. I do however if we can get 70 M for either one of them we should consider sell so we can have better balance in our tactics next season!

Respectable opinion. However im hoping we are selling all the deadwood for a decent fee and that we can invest properly without kosing any of the strikers

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I actually don't think Auba and Laca are very poor footballers. They have their flaws but I think they did alright last season overall. I do however if we can get 70 M for either one of them we should consider sell so we can have better balance in our tactics next season!

The player of the season and the league's top scorer did alright? Yeah, i can agree with that.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Their wastefulness up front has cost us so many points this past season, also match momentum, lets be honest neither are elite "poor footballers" is pretty strong but definitely not the quality I'm used to starting up front for Arsenal.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Their wastefulness up front has cost us so many points this past season, also match momentum, lets be honest neither are elite "poor footballers" is pretty strong but definitely not the quality I'm used to starting up front for Arsenal.

In my opinion they are elite players. They are not Messi or Ronaldo but top class.

Preacher

Always Crying
They both had one of the best chance conversation %'s in top 5 leagues.

Their finishing was never a problem. Creating chances for them was a problem. We were middle table team in shoots taken in the EPL. That says everything what we need to know.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
In my opinion they are elite players. They are not Messi or Ronaldo but top class.
If their elite, what would you consider, Smith, wrighty, Anelka, Henry, RVP.....?

To me lacazette and aubameyang are on the same level as your K. Campbells, Adebayor, Wiltord none of whom were elite, Arsenal fans have such low expectations these days...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Auba has elite stats must be said 32g and 9a in 49games in prem

Elite numbers, but the point being made is that Alexis, Judas, et. al. didn't need the team to play well to pull one out of the hat consistently.

If we get good wingers in and play a bit more progressive football I think both of them will get better numbers.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom