• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Claude-Maurice

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm happy if this is our only offensive signing. We need dribblers and Claude Maurice and Nelson will be enough when we have Laca and Auba. Really need to prioritise a Cb, LB and cm.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm happy if this is our only offensive signing. We need dribblers and Claude Maurice and Nelson will be enough when we have Laca and Auba. Really need to prioritise a Cb, LB and cm.

Claude-Maurice and Nelson can't be starting for a team serious about challenging. Unless you think Mkhi and Iwobi can kick up a gear?

I would rather us invest in our defence and engine room though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This lad has that star look.

Definitely a 20 goal debut season coming up, French debut before Defoe gets called up again.
Defoe is a compliment, Laca isn’t as good.

You’re spot on though, this lad will get a call up before him.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom