• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 641,194
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harz

Joao Felix has immense potential. I was really afraid Liverpool would get him as a Firmino backup/future replacement. He's simply a more special Firmino.

FluffyDoozi

it's because he has release clause the spanish clubs and Portuguese clubs always put some kind of release clauses on their players.
Yeah but it still is mind boggling that they are actually paying his release clause. He was playing in their academy last season.

I don't know why their D.O.F is so highly rated because their transfers have been very suspect these last couple of years. For every Rodri and Parteh there's been Martinez, Vietto, Correa, Morata, Costa, Torres, Lemar and Gameiro signed for big money.
And now they are going to spend 120 million on a kid who has had only season in his career.
At least Mbappe had shown more at a higher level for 2 seasons.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Really happy for Atletico Madrid there, from all the possible scenarios that are remotely realistic, it's the one that makes me happy.

I know Barca is huge and Felix is probably not quite ready for them, but gotta think AM got the better investment here in the long run.

Barca will always be (one of) the best team until Messi retires, but they should also look to secure their dominance for the future in the attacking area.

There are a lot of very special young players out there currently, already quite expensive now. Will only get worse and I feel there's a time coming up where even the top clubs will no longer go for the biggest players as they are just too expensive and the risk becomes to high.

lucky7

With the money being thrown around the last few seasons we are really missing out on the opportunity to get a golden ticket from one of these flush clubs. We need to develop that next Coutinho to sell off to one of these clubs to fund our rebuild. Only so many clubs will get the chance that Liverpool was given.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That skykav bloke puts out a lot of West Ham PR. I think the owners must have him on a retainer or something.
They don't have any reliable people anymore sky Italy have di marzio and his big staff sky Germany got very well respected journalists

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I read today Palace rejected 35M plus 15M add ons for Wan-Bissaka Crystal Palace want full 50M.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Very happy with Felix, whenever I’ve seen him he seems really similar to a young Kaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom