• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
He's a fantastic ball winner but at the end of the day this team needs some athleticism. We're not dominant enough to cover for all these undersized/slow players.
5d0a089370d6c.jpg

Team Torreira vs Team Average EPL Midfielder:lol:

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
We should stop doing any other business with Napoli. De Laurentiis is a fraud and asshole. Deep from my heart, I wish they don't win anything in future ...

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
If a club like Barcelona had tried to sign him instead of Coutinho that month, I'm sure he would've gone. There wasn't a long queue of clubs for him like there was for Ramsey.
What leverage did he have when he negotiated that massive contract then :lol:? Arsenal obviously had to overpay him so he would stay.
He had plenty of offers from other big clubs at the time, including Barca.

Dj_sds -

What leverage did he have when he negotiated that massive contract then :lol:? Arsenal obviously had to overpay him so he would stay.

Only leverage he had is that we were losing Sanchez. Losing both,without championsl football would have been a huge blow to the arsenal brand. "He had plenty of offers from big clubs.":rofl:

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Yeah I bet when no one showed any interest in Özil we just went on to give him a massive contract for the lolz and not because someone else offered something similar.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
His leverage was that he was playing well and the club couldn't afford to see its two best players heading to Manchester.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Only leverage he had is that we were losing Sanchez. Losing both,without championsl football would have been a huge blow to the arsenal brand. "He had plenty of offers from big clubs.":rofl:
I know Gazidis and co are incompetent but that’s stretching it. I seriously doubt that they more than doubled his wages only because of the fact that they could possibly lose 2 star players in one window. They could’ve offered him 200k/w and told him to f*ck off or accept the deal since he had zero interest from other clubs according to his haters. That makes zero sense :lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We aren't selling one most talented DCMs in the world who we have o a 4 year contract unless Torreira himself forces the move.

Who do we replace him? Some brainless athelete instead of a footballer that cant stop giving the ball away every minute like Kessie, Ndidi, Sangare, Wanyama etc?

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
His leverage was that he was playing well and the club couldn't afford to see its two best players heading to Manchester.
You think that’s enough to make him the highest paid (?) player in the premier league without any serious offers from other big clubs?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You think that’s enough to make him the highest paid (?) player in the premier league without any serious offers from other big clubs?
Why not? He was playing like the best midfielder in the league at the time, the club were obviously afraid of him leaving them high and dry. Gazidis panicked.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Why not? He was playing like the best midfielder in the league at the time, the club were obviously afraid of him leaving them high and dry. Gazidis panicked.

So why are you questioning that he would be getting offers if he intended to leave?

The way he was playing at the time, every club would want that.

Now that Bummmery has destroyed him, and our offensive play, it's easy to say that he's not good, and nobody would want him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So why are you questioning that he would be getting offers if he intended to leave?

The way he was playing at the time, every club would want that.

Now that Bummmery has destroyed him, and our offensive play, it's easy to say that he's not good, and nobody would want him.
I said he didn't have as many clubs chasing him as Ramsey. United and PSG wanted him, possibly even those cheapskates at Inter but that's it. There wasn't some mad scramble for his signature.

Emery didn't destroy him, he dropped off himself after signing the deal outside of a couple of EL ties against minnows like CSKA.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I said he didn't have as many clubs chasing him as Ramsey. United and PSG wanted him, possibly even those cheapskates at Inter but that's it. There wasn't some mad scramble for his signature.

Emery didn't destroy him, he dropped off himself after signing the deal outside of a couple of EL ties against minnows like CSKA.

He didn't want to leave though, Ramsey's contract offer was withdrawn long before January.

Those games were the only ones that mattered in the second half of the season. MOTM by far at home vs Atletico, Superb against Milan as well, but yeah minnows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom