• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,417

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We are buying players for the club. I don't see us as buying players for Emery. Emery has 1 year left with a possible extension. He has this season to get us back into top four or he is out of a job. We are buying a centre back who Emery may not even get to use. That tells me, we have a plan, we have identified the positions, but Edu is deciding how the club is going to move forward. Edu played alongside Vieira as the passer. He knows what a midfield needs. He knows what a wide player is.

Emery may want Zaha, but I wouldn't be surprised if we just put in a bid (that had no chance of succeeding) just to make Emery feel a little valued. Okay we will try and get this player for you Emery. All the while, Martinelli has come in and is instantly training with the first team. Freddie has been promoted and youth players have also been given lower numbers indicating a promotion. So Emery HAS to use those youth players and will probably HAVE to use the winger we buy, namely someone other than Zaha.

Highly likely that Zaha is a smokescreen.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
We are buying players for the club. I don't see us as buying players for Emery. Emery has 1 year left with a possible extension. He has this season to get us back into top four or he is out of a job. We are buying a centre back who Emery may not even get to use. That tells me, we have a plan, we have identified the positions, but Edu is deciding how the club is going to move forward. Edu played alongside Vieira as the passer. He knows what a midfield needs. He knows what a wide player is.

Emery may want Zaha, but I wouldn't be surprised if we just put in a bid (that had no chance of succeeding) just to make Emery feel a little valued. Okay we will try and get this player for you Emery. All the while, Martinelli has come in and is instantly training with the first team. Freddie has been promoted and youth players have also been given lower numbers indicating a promotion. So Emery HAS to use those youth players and will probably HAVE to use the winger we buy, namely someone other than Zaha.

Highly likely that Zaha is a smokescreen.
Hope you are right about us building for beyond Emery from now. Can't stomach the idea of the re-build being predicated on Emery-type signings.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
25 man squad will be released later today for the tour. Wonder who will be left behind.

Leno, Martinez
Bellerin, Jenkinson
Sokratis, Mavropanos, Mustafi
Holding, Koscielny, Chambers
Kolasinac, Monreal
Elneny, Mikky, Özil
Xhaka, Torreira, AMN, Guendouzi
Laca, Auba, Iwobi

22 players there. You'd like to think Nelson, Willock, Saka, ESR, Medley, Martinelli and Nketiah will be included in terms of youngsters. That's 7 alone so we'd need to cut 4 off.

It'll be interesting to see who isn't really in Emery's plans.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
25 man squad will be released later today for the tour. Wonder who will be left behind.

Leno, Martinez
Bellerin, Jenkinson
Kolasinac, Monreal
Elneny, Mikky, Özil
Laca, Auba, Iwobi

22 players there. You'd like to think Nelson, Willock, Saka, ESR, Medley, Martinelli and Nketiah will be included in terms of youngsters. That's 7 alone so we'd need to cut 4 off.

Bellerin, Holding, Elneny, Iwobi and Torreira won't be there

Eduardo_da_Silva

Leno, Martinez
Bellerin, Jenkinson
Kolasinac, Monreal
Elneny, Mikky, Özil
Laca, Auba, Iwobi

Martinelli?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jenkinson kosh should be left at home because kosh want to leave and Jenko need to f**king leave. Bellerin won't be with team because he still recovering same with Holding. Elneny Iwobi Torreira all won't be there. There will be many youngsters travelling to USA

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Leno, Martinez
Bellerin, Jenkinson
Kolasinac, Monreal
Elneny, Mikky, Özil
Laca, Auba, Iwobi

Use yer brain boy.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Footballing style can be a huge draw, we see it once again. Another reason why it's important we eventually move on from Emery to someone who can bring us our free-flowing football again, with hopefully good results to match it.

That's what has always made us special.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Call me broski again and I’ll have you arrested.

You’ve included players who are on holiday or playing in tournaments.

giphy.gif

Sorry only gif I could find was of @OnlyOne

And just clocked that oops. Elneny, Iwobi, Monreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom