• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6gunner

Kos has been underrated if anything. Other than Per, the guys he's played beside have largely been crap, Arsène's tactics often exposed his Center Backs to one v one counterattacks, and he's had Xhaka "protecting" him for the last 3 years. Perhaps under all that stress he's just lost his sanity.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Does French clubs apart from lyon and psg start the summer with 10M transfer budget?

Highgate

I don't blame koscielny I blame the club.

The guy is past it, just let him go, he's been terrific for us and loyal.

The only reason they want to hold on to him is beacuse their too cheap to invest on new defenders, not because he has anything to offer anymore.

Free koscielny

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Yeah you are right, frustration got the better of me.. Did not imagine his Arsenal career ending like this.
best start on a compilation of Mustafi's biggest ****-ups ready for his departure - allow yourself plenty of time

goldengod

Has there been any solid links for how much we supposedly want/have been offered for him?

I think we should be careful in assuming it's just 5m difference

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Kos wanted to retire and never kick a ball again I'd say let him go and good luck, but he wants to go and play elsewhere and he expects us to agree to it. He can buy himself out if he wants but you don't just let a player play for another club while he still has a contract with us, and not get some financial gain in return. Charity FC would never be more true if we allowed that!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What about all the times he saved us, covered for the **** in front of him & the years being our best defender?

He was a player linked to big clubs in his prime. Well reported the pain he played in last few years... + a loyal servant for Wenger till the end.
He’s using scummy tactics to get his way over the club, loyal servant my ass. Pretender more likely. Did not hear him complain when he was getting paid while injured again and again. Now suddenly its an inconvenience to be under contract at Arsenal FC, **** him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I just want to be clear on what's going on here. The own goal merchant whose stupidity allowed Griezmann through on goal, doomed Wenger's last Europa league campaign and then crocked himself thinks that the club should just let him sod off to another team for free after he rehabbed for half a year on their dime? You cannot make this sh*t up. I'm glad the bottling clown didn't get to play at the world cup. Disgusting behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom