• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Hope we can pull this off Martinelli needs some Portuguese speaking company besides the technical director, and this dude actually looks legit, no issues with getting a visa being that he has already been capped for Brazil. Get in Edu..

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Hope we can pull this off Martinelli needs some Portuguese speaking company besides the technical director, and this dude actually looks a legit, no issues with getting a visa being that he has already been capped for Brazil. Get in Edu..

Would love to have him.
But the problem is, our fans will be cheering for the other team twice a season if we play him.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We can afford this guy. We are building a small South American contingent. He has dribbling ability and the top corner shot when he cuts in. Comparisons to Alexis are viable, but he doesn't take as many risks. Really good age and if he performs he will triple in value.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I know it’s likely to be an unpopular opinion but I think a midfield three makes Xhaka a better player. A player like Pulgar takes so much defensive pressure of Xhaka. I also see Iwobis future centrally as he is great going from middle to final third but doesn’t have the output of a winger.

I'm all for this too. A back 4 with 2 holding midfielders, Chambers, Xhaka, Pulgar and Bielik and Iwobi or Willock as the 8

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m already at the stage where I’m planning an away kit with No.11 and Everton on the back. If this doesn’t happen it will finish me off.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Xhaka’s always going to be caught out no matter who he has around him in midfield. He’s simply too slow on the ball. I miss Santi Cazorla so much.

Anyway, Everton is an exciting player. But coming from the brazilian league we really shouldn’t be gambling with a massive fee.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I know it’s likely to be an unpopular opinion but I think a midfield three makes Xhaka a better player. A player like Pulgar takes so much defensive pressure of Xhaka. I also see Iwobis future centrally as he is great going from middle to final third but doesn’t have the output of a winger.
I wouldn't say it's unpopular but it's admittedly not an opinion I share. Xhaka is a player we should be actively looking to move on IMO.

No ****ing box to box **** in my team

————AM————
——DLP——DM——
We've had this convo already. It appears you don't understand.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
I wouldn't say it's unpopular but it's admittedly not an opinion I share. Xhaka is a player we should be actively looking to move on IMO.

We've had this convo already. It appears you don't understand.

Yeah I get that too. I don’t really have much invested in this current squad and feel the majority have a price. For me though when you list our problems there’s too many to get rid of in one summer, and for me Xhaka is a next summer problem.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
for me Xhaka is a next summer problem.
Yeh I was saying this to a lot of friends going into the window. Xhaka shouldn't be the future of our side but right now he's better at what he does than let's say Mkhy at RW, Mustafi at CB or Kola at LB :lol:. These are more pressing issues and as we operate at a snail's pace I knew that expecting Xhaka to be sold wasn't a realistic demand (unless a club came in with a great offer).

We haven't even got close to selling Mustafi ffs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom