• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIF

Haven't seen him play but looks a talent on YouTube videos,But who doesnt..We need an option to buy otherwise what's the point really.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Torreira Xhaka Ceballos will be our midfield next season Guendouzi and Willock backup not bad options and all young.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Okay, what do we know about Ceballos except that he would like to bomb the nice people in Catalonia? I have seen very little of him so some experts are needed.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Okay, what do we know about Ceballos except that he would like to bomb the nice people in Catalonia? I have seen very little of him so some experts are needed.
i think he is more of advanced mid a player who like to go froward and will help the attack good Ramsey replacement for this season at least.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
---------------------Torreira----------------------- Chambers/Bielik
-----------Xhaka----------------Ceballos---------
Matteo----------AMN,Willock

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Haven't seen him play but looks a talent on YouTube videos,But who doesnt..We need an option to buy otherwise what's the point really.

Yeah, what's the point in loaning a player who can help us get CL :rolleyes: We can buy him or maybe better once we have CL.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don't care who plays or in which formation, Torreira, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Ceballos & Willock is a good set of midfielders to choose from. I'd be happy with that.

Oh and Elneny also exists, apparently.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Normally would agree but our midfield is so poor I'd take a loan of a top talent for the season.

Even if we don't end up buying him it gives us another year to identify/sort out our next proper CM signing. Also might be the difference between CL or EL again.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think he'll play an advanced role, basically the number 10 role but won't play like a traditional number 10. More like an 8 playing the 10 role, similar to Banega at Sevilla. Of course it's bonus for us that he's capable of playing deeper too.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think he'll play an advanced role, basically the number 10 role but won't play like a traditional number 10. More like an 8 playing the 10 role, similar to Banega at Sevilla. Of course it's bonus for us that he's capable of playing deeper too.
It'll be more like Torreira upfront of the defense Xhaka Ceballos ahead of him. that will make our midfield more balanced.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

That's how i see it, especially in away games and the big games at home. He'll probably play deeper with Özil in the team against the ****ter teams when they come to The Emirates.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
He's not really box-to-box, though, more like Xhaka I believe.

Nope he's not like Xhaka.
Even though he's not a Ramsey either who is a typical b2b, he's the true Santi successor. They both play the same.

Outstanding technique, doesn't lose the ball because of that. He's really incredible in thight space, he can beat his man easily like Santi used to do, and initiate a transition.
He has very high IQ, great vision, he can break a line with his passing. And he creates a lot.

He could be outstanding if he settles in and doesn't get injured because I think he has the potential to be the piece we've been badly missing since santi's injury.
He's the typical Spanish maestro in midfield, like the previous generation of Spanish CM: Silva Santi xavi Iniesta cesc. I'm not he's saying he's as good as those or gonna become as good but he's quality.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Could it be similar to the Chelsea trio?

Xhaka (Jorginho) deepest with Lucas (Kante) adding tempo/ winning the ball back & Dani (Kovacic) infront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom