• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well we didn't make bid yet he not wrong but there is interest we could make bid in coming days

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
No offers doesn't mean we aren't watching him. As the tweet above says, we've sent representatives to watch him tonight.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It was obvious, the links were dead, we might be interested but he's still only backup.

The links were not dead. The actual reliable stuff said we had sounded out his reps to see what would be needed to sign him and Edu had been in contact with them. All the stuff after that was from people jumping on the bandwagon. We are where we were when the news first broke. We're interested but haven't made a bid.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The links were not dead. The actual reliable stuff said we had sounded out his reps to see what would be needed to sign him and Edu had been in contact with them. All the stuff after that was from people jumping on the bandwagon. We are where we were when the news first broke. We're interested but haven't made a bid.

The links about him being close to signing, were dead. The links to him are dead until we completely get off the Zaha bandwagon.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If you look at Emery's comments about 1st/2nd choice, then look at the fact we've bid for Zaha and had reports we're looking at Soares, it's clear as day light Soares is back-up to Zaha.

I expect we'll bid soon again for Wilfried.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The links about him being close to signing, were dead. The links to him are dead until we completely get off the Zaha bandwagon.
The links about our bid and we sent doctor is BS. But most reliable paper and journalist said soares is backup plan for Zaha.

neimad

Sky Sports gimp said this guy is the next Neymar.

Hopefully he means footballing wise and not weird touchy feely with your sister wise.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

And then me:
giphy.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If you look at Emery's comments about 1st/2nd choice, then look at the fact we've bid for Zaha and had reports we're looking at Soares, it's clear as day light Soares is back-up to Zaha.

I expect we'll bid soon again for Wilfried.

Agreed but I think Zaha is dependant on us selling a player or 2. If we cant do that and Palace wont take players in exchange, then we go for Soares. I really like Fraser but I don't think that will happen.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Agreed but I think Zaha is dependant on us selling a player or 2. If we cant do that and Palace wont take players in exchange, then we go for Soares. I really like Fraser but I don't think that will happen.

We should still have a decent amount left to target a winger. We got about £8m back from Ospina and Bennacer. We're paying hardly anything for Saliba and Ceballos will be about £6m-£7m with wages and a loan fee. Tierney is the only signing that will take a decent chunk of money.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It'll be interesting to see what will happen after today game he said he has an offer

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Nice to once go to bed knowing there's actually good business to be announced and in the making.

Hopefully we'll get more of the same good as in today. We had a dire couple of weeks on here till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom