• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Yeah he saying pretty either this summer or at the end of the year but very likely he'll leave this summer.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We should still have a decent amount left to target a winger. We got about £8m back from Ospina and Bennacer. We're paying hardly anything for Saliba and Ceballos will be about £6m-£7m with wages and a loan fee. Tierney is the only signing that will take a decent chunk of money.

Zaha would take more than all of them, £60m ish, for that we need to sell a lot more than Ospina. We do have players to sell ie Chambers, Mhki, Mustafi maybe Iwobi but none of them will be easy to sell. Chambers maybe for £15m possibly £20m but the others, very hard.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

D_uEdQlWsAAxuz9.jpg:large

It's over boys, get the gifs out

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
A lot more risky than Zaha, but also much cheaper - hopefully he hits the ground running.

Certainly also a very exciting winger from his style of play, yet many, including me, would've really loved seeing Zaha in our colors.

But was obviously dead for some time now since CP didn't want any of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom