• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dregen57

Am I the only one who doesn’t care what kit we wear on Saturday & also can’t be arsed to make up teams & formations about who should play as well, I trust our coach to get it right

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

What I expect from Emery:

Leno
AMN Luiz Sokratis Monreal Kolasinac
Xhaka Guendouzi Ceballos
Lacazette Aubameyang

I doubt he will give Pepe his first start next to Auba and Laca away at Liverpool, and surely none of Auba or Laca will be dropped.
Unfortunately I fear the 5 at the back is still an option, as we saw against Burnley after Kolasinac was subbed in, but hopefully I'm wrong.

That's exactly the team I fear we will play. I just have this feeling he will go with the cautious approach.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Looks as if Lacazette hasn't trained?

Nelson Auba Pepe?

Hmm looks like he has, wasn't in the behind the scenes video.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Looks as if Lacazette hasn't trained?

Nelson Auba Pepe?

Hmm looks like he has, wasn't in the behind the scenes video.

giphy.gif

team_85.jpg

DSC_9675_20190823122939441.JPG

DSC_0277_20190823122939346.JPG

Preacher

Always Crying
I watched recent training video uploaded on youtube and I didn't see Özil and Xhaka.

Did they train today ?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It would be a good move for him, I hope he leaves after the NLD then, hopefully with a motm performaaaance!
The curse of the captain's armband! Makes sense for him and for the club in the longer term. In the short term it leaves us indeed short until the great Tierney makes the position his own.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I watched recent training video uploaded on youtube and I didn't see Özil and Xhaka.

Did they train today ?
Can't see Xhaka but Özil was in one of the pics that Auba put in his IG story today:
Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom