• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Milner running back 40yrds to clear the ball. Name the last arsenal midfielder to do that... i will wait :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Now I have gary Neville rambling on about the quality difference between the teams, he has such a soft spot failure coaches since his stint in the hot seat, its adorable.

Meh I'm not pleased with Emery but it's true, Liverpool didn't sign anyone. They are European champions with a full strength team that have been drilled to know each other very well. We look like a side that barely knows each other because it's true.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think we'll see kola on before the wistle.

We had a good plan a, but I do hate when Emery goes into dmg limitation mode like this.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This is an improved performance, even with us playing out the back.

The dynamic of the game has changed and Liverpool are in charge now, but up to the penalty we were doing well. Klopp's change to play through the center was something we were not prepared for.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Emery's ****e. Always has been. This is nothing new. He had all the quality in the world at PSG, he was still ****.
Psg will have problems regardless of who the manager is. But lets remember Emery broke the goal scored record in the CL.

People just want to get annoyed. This should not define our season. And like i said 4 players still to come out of this squad. There are positives. And we are up against the CL holders. Hardly a shabby team.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Forwards need a bit more support when in attack . Pepe can't be doing this all by himself .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom